JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry to disappoint you. Do you prefer 19.2 decimetres?

Jim, BSEE w/honors, 6 patents. WB9SYN/7
full.gif

Yowch! That's gonna leave a mark...

The difference between mechanical and civil engineers? Mechanical engineers create weapon systems; civil engineers create targets. (Me? Targeting and navigation systems among others)

The difference between mechanical and civil engineers? Mechanical engineers create weapon systems; civil engineers create targets. (Me? Targeting and navigation systems among others)
That's the joke I used to tell around here, and at university. But it leaves you EEs outta the fun... :s0092:

But CEs aren't the bottom of the heap. That lowly position belongs to architects... To wit:

CEs design and build the most wondrous things in the world. Architects choose the colors...

You resonate well, but your footing seems a bit weak. I prefer to live a life paved with good intentions.
My concern for you is founded upon bedrock, but we must drill down to discover the reason for your fractured logic...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top