JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I noticed the "lookouts" didn't come help their buddy. Good principled people.

Notice the guy covering his ears. That is something Hollywood has always gotten wrong: guns are loud.

I noticed the "lookouts" didn't come help their buddy. Good principled people.

Notice the guy covering his ears. That is something Hollywood has always gotten wrong: guns are loud.
I replayed that several times wondering about that. The way the other 2 took off I was not sure at first if they were even together. They sure walked up together though like they knew each other. I suspect they left a trail of stink as they ran after the shots were fired.

Guessing not in this country. Open air shipping store?

Good shot. The guy had plenty of time to read the perp. Perp was paying no attention to the armed customer. Good guy didn't need to have much experience. He was just able to read what was going on.

He deserves:

1654789439598.png

Guessing not in this country. Open air shipping store?

Good shot. The guy had plenty of time to read the perp. Perp was paying no attention to the armed customer. Good guy didn't need to have much experience. He was just able to read what was going on.
I'm impressed by a couple things...
First - holstered wearing what looked like gym shorts... How the hell? I've been working on that one for years.
Second - given the above, he gets a pass for the sloppy draw - but the one handed action, fact he didn't even drop his phone (wallet?) and instinctively kicked perps gun away after he dropped was pretty calm and collected.

Date says Dec 23rd 2019 - and its hot. Big fan, everyone in shorts. (Except for perp in full hoodie - first clue?)
Money in till doesn't look like US currency...
Car tag in background...?

I'm guessing Mexico or points south.

I wish that guy could meet this perp the next time he holds up.a local store here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews