JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish that guy could meet this perp the next time he holds up.a local store here.

She really should buy some OC if she wants to do that. She is damn lucky the scum did not just shoot her.

I wish that guy could meet this perp the next time he holds up.a local store here.

Assuming this local perp is using a real gun, I'd say there is a chance he has visited this forum.

I agree, that makes me think the gun may be an airsoft or other fake gun. As far as I know he hasn't fired a weapon during any of the robberies.
Yep, good chance its not a gun. Sadly a LOT of the scum running around now do have guns and seem to not hesitate to shoot people. :mad:
Of course if he does this enough someone will shoot him. Then if its a fake gun here will come all the crying by one side. Saying the poor scum was shot when he did not even have a gun. 🤬

Edited:
In an effort to save others from having to delete another of my posts. Oops…off to Ban Camp for me. Shocker…

Last Edited:
Seems like many of these come out of Brazil. Multiple examples of crime.
Plus their cameras seem to be of much better quality too! Ours resemble those of 7-11

Please notice that the shooter drew his pistol and didn't have to work the slide in order to put a round in the chamber. When something criminal happens, it happens quickly. If you're going to carry a gun, be ready to use it! If the shooter would have had an empty chamber, the shootee could have turned his back and started to run away. If the shooter would have then fired his weapon into the fleeing felon's back, he would have been charged (if this was in the U.S.).

After watching a couple of times, I'm guessing the good guy with the gun to be off duty LEO…
I dunno. No idea what kind of training LEO's get down there. Could just be an average Joe that got most of it right. ;)

"Good enough" though!!

Military or LE background maybe but out of practice? Kind of fumbled the draw, didn't free his other hand for a 2-hold, was laser focused on the perp and didn't seem to do any situational check for accomplices/additional shooters, and appeared to make a small attempt to clear the shooters firearm, but didn't seem to clear it completely from reach.

We can 20/20 it to death, and even those "trained'... or even instructors... can fumble when in the heat of the moment.

Got enough right and the desired end result so... I would score it a 100. :D

I dunno. No idea what kind of training LEO's get down there. Could just be an average Joe that got most of it right. ;)

"Good enough" though!!

Military or LE background maybe but out of practice? Kind of fumbled the draw, didn't free his other hand for a 2-hold, was laser focused on the perp and didn't seem to do any situational check for accomplices/additional shooters, and appeared to make a small attempt to clear the shooters firearm, but didn't seem to clear it completely from reach.

We can 20/20 it to death, and even those "trained'... or even instructors... can fumble when in the heat of the moment.

Got enough right and the desired end result so... I would score it a 100. :D
Disagree on sit-check. He points weapon at bystander who is raising hands to cover ears while two others are fleeing. Sees no more threats then goes to kick weapon away…..

Disagree on sit-check. He points weapon at bystander who is raising hands to cover ears while two others are fleeing. Sees no more threats then goes to kick weapon away…..
I meant before he shot. He didn't appear to do any head pivot to check for additional gunmen that may have had him coldly in their sights.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews