JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See, I figure it this way, if one is going to commit a crime, especially with a weapon, then that individual needs to reconcile their actions with the price they might pay, including death.

The world is just a little bit better without this stickup guy. Period.

See, I figure it this way, if one is going to commit a crime, especially with a weapon, then that individual needs to reconcile their actions with the price they might pay, including death.

The world is just a little bit better without this stickup guy. Period.
agreed.

Last Edited:
Or, neutralize the closest threat first…

Take out the ringleader, groups have a tendency to scatter…
This is such an old and accurate, seemingly, fact of life throughout every species.

Take out the physically dominant leader or most aggressive member of a group, in doing so displaying willingness and capability to take out anyone further down the pecking order, and the rest flee, or otherwise give up.

I wouldn't rely on this to the extent of making tactical errors to assume it will always work, but it sure is a consistent pattern.

Damn, how many times you gotta shoot a Guy in the head these days before he drops?
:s0130:
Well, if the shooter was using FMJs, pretty common bullet there, then being shot on the side of your head does not do the same as being shot in the front or back of the head. The side is where your neuronal fluid network (corpus callosum) meets, and the speech and auditory sensory. Front is your decision making and rear is your vision, just to explain in lay mans terms. Even after he fell, he was not dead, likely in after shock, until the brain-heart transmission gives out, then death comes when dealing with brain trauma. If HPs were used, he should have been bye-bye in a second due to the mushroom effect. Head shots are best with small calibres that will likely fragment (22lr/wmr).

I wonder if there was an exit wound.

This is such an old and accurate, seemingly, fact of life throughout every species.

Take out the physically dominant leader or most aggressive member of a group, in doing so displaying willingness and capability to take out anyone further down the pecking order, and the rest flee, or otherwise give up.

I wouldn't rely on this to the extent of making tactical errors to assume it will always work, but it sure is a consistent pattern.
It worked for Bruce.

I noticed the "lookouts" didn't come help their buddy. Good principled people.

Notice the guy covering his ears. That is something Hollywood has always gotten wrong: guns are loud.

I replayed that several times wondering about that. The way the other 2 took off I was not sure at first if they were even together. They sure walked up together though like they knew each other. I suspect they left a trail of stink as they ran after the shots were fired.

Like you, I've watched it over and over. I believe they were all together but, only the one was armed.

It almost looks like the two accomplices realized what was coming and dipped.... Around second mark 28-29, the first accomplice seems to see that the guy is drawing a gun and runs off, followed by the second leaving around the side.

I think it could be the opposite, the two that ran off didn't know their dickhead friend was going to pull a gun and rob the place and when he made his move they bailed out.

Tough call. The first "accomplice" nopes out just as the good guy begins his draw, which I'm not sure he could have even seen. Maybe he saw it and maybe he has a really quick reaction time, but I think it's more likely he was reacting to the bad guy's draw. Stop the video where he puts his foot down short of his regular stride, then look for the good guy's draw. His right foot is planted to stop his forward movement before the draw even starts.

The way the cashier ducks into that cubby hole I wonder if it's armored.

If that happened in this country and the guy was white he would surely go to jail for the rest of his life. The fact that he shot him multiple times and that the last shot was point blank to the head; the prosecutors would've had a field day in this country screaming excessive force and "why did you feel the need to shoot him so many times and in the head?" And all the family members would be saying "but he was just getting his life back together, he really wasn't a bad person, just a troubled soul".

Tough call. The first "accomplice" nopes out just as the good guy begins his draw, which I'm not sure he could have even seen. Maybe he saw it and maybe he has a really quick reaction time, but I think it's more likely he was reacting to the bad guy's draw. Stop the video where he puts his foot down short of his regular stride, then look for the good guy's draw. His right foot is planted to stop his forward movement before the draw even starts.

The way the cashier ducks into that cubby hole I wonder if it's armored.
Unlike the dead guy, it is kind of hard to know what was going through their minds.

Well, if the shooter was using FMJs, pretty common bullet there, then being shot on the side of your head does not do the same as being shot in the front or back of the head. The side is where your neuronal fluid network (corpus callosum) meets, and the speech and auditory sensory. Front is your decision making and rear is your vision, just to explain in lay mans terms. Even after he fell, he was not dead, likely in after shock, until the brain-heart transmission gives out, then death comes when dealing with brain trauma. If HPs were used, he should have been bye-bye in a second due to the mushroom effect. Head shots are best with small calibres that will likely fragment (22lr/wmr).

I wonder if there was an exit wound.
Corpus callosum is the nerve network that goes between the left and right side of the brain. The Ventricles are the fluid filled part. Anatomically the sides of your skull are thinner than the front. Sides of the brain are much more than speech and language centers. (though they are there.) and if you hit the middle there are all kinds of controls there, Low, you could sever connection to the brain stem.

I am a nurse in psych, and I happen to have looked at a few patients radiology images that had attempted suicide by gun that didn't die.Want to know what the common threads were? small caliber bullet, (.22 short through 25acp with 22 long rifle and .22wmr also used) fired from the mouth or from the front.

the .25 was actually kind of funny. It didn't go through bone, but entered the skin between the eyes, and was a lump beside his ear. It basically cut a tunnel just under the skin. the .22 short caused severe spinal damage after ricocheting off the hard palate and deflecting into one of the cervical vertebra.

Corpus callosum is the nerve network that goes between the left and right side of the brain. The Ventricles are the fluid filled part. Anatomically the sides of your skull are thinner than the front. Sides of the brain are much more than speech and language centers. (though they are there.) and if you hit the middle there are all kinds of controls there, Low, you could sever connection to the brain stem.

I am a nurse in psych, and I happen to have looked at a few patients radiology images that had attempted suicide by gun that didn't die.Want to know what the common threads were? small caliber bullet, (.22 short through 25acp with 22 long rifle and .22wmr also used) fired from the mouth or from the front.

the .25 was actually kind of funny. It didn't go through bone, but entered the skin between the eyes, and was a lump beside his ear. It basically cut a tunnel just under the skin. the .22 short caused severe spinal damage after ricocheting off the hard palate and deflecting into one of the cervical vertebra.
This is why everyone is practicing choking to death on a ham sammy, apparently.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews