JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5.11 gear
Glock sticker on car
Democrat Hunting Permit bumper sticker
Flag tattoo
Swole
Temple vein sticking out
Moderator on a gun forum
Shoot first yard sign
You're arrogance is blinding
Can't see your cock with a mirror
Mouth breather
Any sort of Gadsden apparel
You have grey on your beard
You like wood stock rifles only (you're carrying a 1911 probably)
Think Bianchi & Serpa make the best holsters.

Democrat Hunting Permit bumper sticker
Swole
Temple vein sticking out
Moderator on a gun forum
Can't see your cock with a mirror
Mouth breather
You have grey on your beard
Carving out the best of the best...

And I take issue with the last one! :s0140:

Yep it is a bunch of bullsh!t, I've been wearing them for years, I'm not going to burn my wardrobe but that is going to change next time I pull out my wallet for clothes. F' 'em.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220120/carhartt-keeps-employee-vaccine-mandate#:~:text=Carhartt's%20vaccine%20mandate%2C%20which%20includes,of%20getting%20vaccinated%2C%20NPR%20reported.
These guys pizz'd me off pretty good, too... l was fairly heavily invested in Carhartt for my work stuff.

I'm not burning it all, but l'm replacing it all, one piece at a time, with Walls and Ariat gear.

Please don't tell me that Walls and Ariat are covert wokesters... Col Jessup was right... l can't handle the truth

These guys pizz'd me off pretty good, too... l was fairly heavily invested in Carhartt for my work stuff.

I'm not burning it all, but l'm replacing it all, one piece at a time, with Walls and Ariat gear.

Please don't tell me that Walls and Ariat are covert wokesters... Col Jessup was right... l can't handle the truth
I also am a huge fan of Ariat and Cinch jeans for work.

I have tried both and they don't last me 3 months.
They work great for me. I also buy all my jeans from goodwill. So when I blow through them it's not like I'm out a 80+ dollar pair of jeans.

Great idea, but for those of us that are 5' 16" with 36" waist, the pickings are mighty slim if any at all...
Yea I'm pretty basic. 32" waist 5'10". If the legs are too long I just cuff them. I'm all about saving money.

I miss my issue Boonie hat.....was a sad day went Taps were played for that guy... :D
Andy
Andy, I still have and wear mine all the time. Keep it straight and sharp! :D

thumbnail_20221213_134521.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR