JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three children of engineers are discussing what kind of engineer God must be to have invented the human body. The mechanical engineer's child says that's what God would have to have been because of the complex nature of joints and bone and muscles that allow us to move. The chemical engineer's kid says that that is what God would have to be because of all the different systems like digestion and respiration and blood all able to work together. The civil engineer's son insists that God would have to be a civil engineer because no one else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a playground.

View attachment 1287272
So you can look at it while shooting your pistol, or keep the bad guys from seeing a light reflection from the face, etc. Mostly because high speed low drag doods wear it that way and other HSLD doods wanna look cool, too.

I'll agree that it's a more convenient and natural location for the face and probably better, however it just kinda makes people look like a douche because of the supposed cool factor
I was wondering about that, too.

My dad was a WWII B-25 pilot and wore his that way; I picked it up from him.

Then I retired, and pretty much don't care what time it is, and quit wearing a watch regularly.

Last Edited:
Go full on Brown man, carry in a stoma bag. That way, when the SHTF, you're the one bringing the S.
Picard_ewwww.jpeg

Let us not forget those stickers that are just stickers:

Oregunnian

Or wait, maybe those people are only acting like they carry.

Be a man. Find a way.

22950769-0162-4861-B08E-9A25009F4443.jpeg

I never tell or show-and-tell. No fancy pants, no stickers, no sweaters with logos.

When I carry and how I carry is my one and only Ace. If I have to protect myself or my family, it's going to be a surprise. And I LOVE surprises! 😆

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews