JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It almost looks like the two accomplices realized what was coming and dipped.... Around second mark 28-29, the first accomplice seems to see that the guy is drawing a gun and runs off, followed by the second leaving around the side.

Date says Dec 23rd 2019 - and its hot. Big fan, everyone in shorts. (Except for perp in full hoodie - first clue?)
Money in till doesn't look like US currency...
Car tag in background...?

I'm guessing Mexico or points south.
I will hazard a guess it is Brasil, like many other videos on the net. Dec is winter time in most South American countries. I am in Colombia now, and it is rainy/ winter-ish like weather. Most countries here have the open-like service stores, too. And, the currency is all colourful.

The good guy was a cool head, all the while probably annoyed. Might even be an off-duty copper, too. I can never tell them apart when I am there.

I meant before he shot. He didn't appear to do any head pivot to check for additional gunmen that may have had him coldly in their sights.
In the heat of the moment, you might skip a few steps. But, for all we know, he could be the Brasilian John Wick, we unfortunately only got to see him dispatch one person and not 3. :(

Please notice that the shooter drew his pistol and didn't have to work the slide in order to put a round in the chamber. When something criminal happens, it happens quickly. If you're going to carry a gun, be ready to use it! If the shooter would have had an empty chamber, the shootee could have turned his back and started to run away. If the shooter would have then fired his weapon into the fleeing felon's back, he would have been charged (if this was in the U.S.).
Whoa… you may open a can of worms here (although I agree 100%). Here come the defenders of carrying a gun unloaded. Cause it's better to have a gun unloaded then no gun at all…… SMH.

It almost looks like the two accomplices realized what was coming and dipped.... Around second mark 28-29, the first accomplice seems to see that the guy is drawing a gun and runs off, followed by the second leaving around the side.
I think it could be the opposite, the two that ran off didn't know their dickhead friend was going to pull a gun and rob the place and when he made his move they bailed out.

The title of this thread makes zero sense.
It kind of does based on the context, the video. The guy went all Cool Hand Luke on thw scum (even if it is his day job). For anyone who shoots another human or scum may react in various ways: scarred for life, cool and calculated, or did not survive to walk tall again. Or others..... Some people simply cannot take a life, whether it be in self defence or hunting, even if they believe in either.

The title of this thread gives me pause. Anyone that has killed another human being, regardless of the circumstances, isn't inclined to speak about it either tacitly of directly. The VA treats lots of men that were so severely impacted by taking lives that they are changed forever. Combat in any form, whether against an armed enemy during a time of war, police combat, defending themselves or stopping someone from doing harm to others or individuals protecting themselves, should only be implemented as a last resort. The dead don't get up again when you hit the reset button.

The title of this thread gives me pause. Anyone that has killed another human being, regardless of the circumstances, isn't inclined to speak about it either tacitly of directly. The VA treats lots of men that were so severely impacted by taking lives that they are changed forever. Combat in any form, whether against an armed enemy during a time of war, police combat, defending themselves or stopping someone from doing harm to others or individuals protecting themselves, should only be implemented as a last resort. The dead don't get up again when you hit the reset button.
And then there are some that just plain don't give a chit.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews