JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't need to dick up my skin with a tattoo to hold things with meaning close to my heart, and I deeply regret the one tattoo I do have. If I could afford it, I would immediately have it removed
I don't have any. And I feel I'm a outlier now. Gotta think more have than have not. At least the 45 and under crowd

If I didnt spend every bit of my expendable cash on car parts, motorcycle parts, leather goods, tools and gun parts i'd buy more tattoos.

FWIW if you ever meet a girl with tattoos and you want to work a sure fire method to get the trousers off start talking about her tattoos and act like you are really interested.

I don't have any. And I feel I'm a outlier now. Gotta think more have than have not. At least the 45 and under crowd

That's possibly true.

The thing that torques my bell is the young 20's kids getting hand, neck and lower sleeve tats when they have no other body part covered.

Those are places traditionally reserved for when there was no other place to cram new art. I still feel like a person needs to earn that and not use it as the first place they stick a star wars insignia or some such thing:rolleyes:.

I blame my age for my bias.

That's possibly true.

The thing that torques my bell is the young 20's kids getting hand, neck and lower sleeve tats when they have no other body part covered.

Those are places traditionally reserved for when there was no other place to cram new art. I still feel like a person needs to earn that and not use it as the first place they stick a star wars insignia or some such thing:rolleyes:.

I blame my age for my bias.
Yep! And no offense to any of those that have neck and face tats, but in my opinion a person is putting themselves in a position to be labeled and marked for life. Especially face tats. I will never understand that stuff....

You know those aren't real tattoos right? She is a comic actress and that was a comedy skit from 6 years ago.

Derp. :confused: No I didn't. See, thing is, I don't watch one little bit of scat like "Entertainment Tonight", or any celebrity news. Good joke though, and I fell for it. That gal is about as pretty and sweet looking as a gal can get, so it's better in the long run if it IS a lie. :D

Been a min since my last session but got back to adding to the to the sleeve 2 weeks ago.

Just about healed now.

Nightshade, one for my daughter wife and I.

IMG_4157.JPG IMG_4158.JPG IMG_4160.JPG IMG_4161.JPG IMG_4199.JPG IMG_4200.JPG IMG_4201.JPG

Added to my other sleeve a few weeks ago. Pics don't really do it justice now that's healed.

Was hoping to get more of the dragon and filler in during my forced temp lay off but my guy had to shut his shop down because of this virus BS.

A664777F-77EB-461E-AB52-7E62FD6F662C.jpeg 476F8D1C-853B-4A75-9BDB-CAA37FEFBC46.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews