JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Havent done it yet but Ive got an artist picked out going to seen him when I get back from a. business trip to Kansas city next week.

Thinking about the left upper arm . I seriously fetishize my wife so Im thinking of a tattoo of her circa 1997 which was the year we met wearing a fur hat holding a smoking HDM/s like Gary Powers got shot down with. She'll love it . OK maybe not but I will. Its my arm.

The subject of my desire.

image (1).jpg

Last Edited:
Havent done it yet but Ive got an artist picked out going to seen him when I get back from a. business trip to Kansas city next week.

Thinking about the left upper arm . I seriously fetishize my wife so Im thinking of a tattoo of her circa 1997 which was the year we met wearing a fur hat holding a smoking HDM/s like Gary Powers got shot down with. She'll love it . OK maybe not but I will. Its my arm.

The subject of my desire.

View attachment 1813269
Well since it sounds like she has some Russian connection maybe she should go repatriate that there HDMS that's in the KGB building!

Brag Brag Brag I do agree! Better design and components 🤣 How much do you think the FGP pistol would be worth on the open market? A real one is already 18-30K without that provenance!

Have you done a .22 short yet. That is the one I'm thinking of.
That pistol would be 6 -7 figures. They didn't do 22 short HD's. Got a fetish let me know. I can build almost anything :)

Last Edited:
That pistol would be 6 -7 figures. They didn't do 22 short HD's. Got a fetish let me know. I can build almost anything :)
I know on the HD. I'm looking at a piece that is a factory .22 short model with a 6 3/4 barrel. Actually if it was in nice shape I wouldn't mess with something like this they are too valuable but it's pretty roached out so might go down this road if it's for sale still. Interested in any trades for the suppressor/work?

Trades are always a thing. I do a crapload of suppressed pistols and ruger uppers. PM me if you have ideas to kick around. For function shorts aren't needed with all the 22 ammo variations out there anyway.

Will do, not looking like it's still available. Only was thinking short because I saw this one piece that was a decent price and would have been really cool. I will keep watching and see if it gets relisted. I have quite a few multiples in the High Standard world maybe one would tickle your fancy. We will continue this Thanks

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews