JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a good thing that quality ink is so expensive... I never would have made it out of my 20s without getting sleeved.

I used to draw flash for a friend that had a small shop... skulls, dragons, that kind of thing. He was willing to ink me in return (I took payment in beer) but TBH... I didn't think he was that good of an artist. Helluva guy, but not one of the world's great tattoo artists.

If that happens I've got plenty of other things to sell before one of my guns:D
My ex would be more than happy to give you some tips. She was a real mastermind at that, her "strategy" goes something like this:
Take some stuff, like tools, $1000+ 2-stage air compessors, irreplaceable spray equipment (Binks Model 7... when was the last time you saw one of those for sale), Iwata airbrushes (aka: "hand pieces"), Sata Minijets, rollaways, power tools, hand tools, jacks... just picture a fairly well-equipped 1100 sq ft garage and gunsafe... EMPTIED... while you were on the road trying to make a living.

Now picture that same c*nt receiving $1200/mo in alimony.

Did I mention that she cleared $25,000 out of our joint account and that I got saddled w 30+ thousand in debt? No? Consider it mentioned.

Sorry... it always takes me to a dark place. She's gone, that makes me happy. That she sold my stuff for pennies on the dollar bugs me... quite a bit, in fact. I try not to dwell on it but when it comes up... clouds form.

I have tattos on both arms and theres only 1 that is decent. I wish I wasnt so naive and cheap when I was younger. Wish I didnt give my cousin a go to be his practice canvas and wish I didnt always only look for the cheapest artist. Learned you get what you pay for (or dont pay for) the hard way. Id love to get a nice tattoo one day but believe me theres still more gun related items higher up on my priority list :cool:.
I've had a couple friends get good cover ups of regretfully tats of there youth .

Second sleeve going...

Started with this first of Oct ish:
IMG_3188.JPG IMG_3178.JPG

Added the inner forearm last night:

IMG_3458.JPG
IMG_3461.JPG

Another 6 sessions ish to go.

irreplaceable spray equipment (Binks Model 7... when was the last time you saw one of those for sale),

Not to be nitpicky but theyre pretty common. I think Ive got 3 or 4 and they pop up on ebay all the time since most ( all ) paint shops are going to EPA compliant guns. Conventional guns are essentially worthless in production shops not matter if they work better than HVLP ( they do ) guns. I picked up a few Iwatas straight out of Japan last year. Genuine and new for a hundred bucks a pop last year.

I don't need to dick up my skin with a tattoo to hold things with meaning close to my heart, and I deeply regret the one tattoo I do have. If I could afford it, I would immediately have it removed

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top