JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lol.. some retard just made an offer on this home....

i wonder what kind of meth the buyer is smoking.... i bet they dont even have that kind of money either.
I seem to be missing where it says it was a meth house?*
All I can think about is how much the heating bill is going to be with baseboard heat!

*Unless you lived next door when it was? Or it was you that was cookin'? Or?

I seem to be missing where it says it was a meth house?*
All I can think about is how much the heating bill is going to be with baseboard heat!

*Unless you lived next door when it was? Or it was you that was cookin'? Or?
When this first hit the OP seemed to think the place was WAY over priced for what it was. The one member here who is from that area let it be known that a home like that did indeed go for that kind of money in that area. Many just can't ever quite get their head around the price of a place is all about location. How many people want to live there and what is available. While back a co worker was looking at taking a GOOD paying job in Seattle. The only sticking point was trying to find a home anywhere near there. He was finding what he called "crap" homes at prices that would buy a NICE home here. Even those as soon as they hit the market people were biding against each other for.

I'm originally from Montana, and I can tell you that the entire area around GNP is a complete nuthouse of transplants. Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls and Polson is awash in California transplants. It's like that to the west into the Panhandle of Idaho as well. I took the wife up there a few summers ago as she had never been to Glacier. Not doing that again any time soon. Glacier Park is one of the most beautiful areas, but the people are nuts to butts, and once they visit, they just HAVE to move there. I wish there were more unpleasant run-ins with the local Grizzly population. Thin out the people a bit.

At least to the east side of Glacier is the Blackfoot Indian reservation. Not a tourist friendly area.

Last Edited:
I'm originally from Montana, and I can tell you that the entire area around GNP is a complete nuthouse of transplants. Kalispell, Whitefish, Columbia Falls and Polson is awash in California transplants. It's like that to the west into the Panhandle of Idaho as well. I took the wife up there a few summers ago as she had never been to Glacier. Not doing that again any time soon. Glacier Park is one of the most beautiful areas, but the people are nuts to butts, and once they visit, they just HAVE to move there. I wish there were more unpleasant run-ins with the local Grizzly population. Thin out the people a bit.

At least to the east side of Glacier is the Blackfoot Indian reservation. Not a tourist friendly area.
East Glacier is far superior to West, anyway. I easily find camping spots and the trails are largely empty much of the season.

If West Glacier is a must for some reason, Polebridge is usually fairly empty. I also snowshoe during winter season when Going to the Sun is closed, certainly very few people during that time.

or should i say "shed"... this buyer must be smoking the BEST meth in all of flat head valley if they think they are going to get $300k for this POS.....

even $100k is too much....

It peaked at $470k estimated value in 2022.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews