JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
or should i say "shed"... this buyer must be smoking the BEST meth in all of flat head valley if they think they are going to get $300k for this POS.....

even $100k is too much....

I love how they showed that they vacuumed the carpet. What a dump. Zillow even claims it's worth $280k, and Zillow is usually on the low side of things. Maybe the flow of blue state refugees is larger than we think?

Wow, have no idea what the market is in that area. does "seem" strange but who knows. Anyone from around there? Is there some kind of boom going on there for some reason? Would be interesting to see if the home does sell and for how much.

Wow, have no idea what the market is in that area. does "seem" strange but who knows. Anyone from around there? Is there some kind of boom going on there for some reason? Would be interesting to see if the home does sell and for how much.
no, it is nothing like that... the seller is just an idiot high on meth... there are much nicer homes (brand new) selling for that price..

I am. This is actually a pretty decent price for a place in town.

Yeah, ever since California Covid Exodus, prices out here have been ridiculous. I'm relieved we bought our property just before Covid, otherwise we would have been priced out of the area. I've had offers for triple what I paid for it. I could probably get more than that if I really wanted to sell it.

I am. This is actually a pretty decent price for a place in town.

Yeah, ever since California Covid Exodus, prices out here have been ridiculous. I'm relieved we bought our property just before Covid, otherwise we would have been priced out of the area. I've had offers for triple what I paid for it. I could probably get more than that if I really wanted to sell it.
OK I kind of figured something had to be going on for them to be trying to get that price. Parts of ID are seeing the same thing. People feeling the sewer of most of CA flooding in and kicking the price WAY up on homes.

I love how they showed that they vacuumed the carpet. What a dump. Zillow even claims it's worth $280k, and Zillow is usually on the low side of things. Maybe the flow of blue state refugees is larger than we think?
That area has been claimed by high rollers since the 70s. Whitefish was turned into an upscale skiing town, and once it filled up they migrated to Kalispell.

Skiing. It's been expensive since the 70s. Whitefish was first, and Kalispell is right next door. Then they (not just Californians) claimed the corridor from Kalispell to Seeley Lake and from Kalispell to Missoula.

Off topic, but I think most of the Toyota Tacomas are being built in Mexico now.

:s0158:
1698544213132.png

1698544435459.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA