JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not one for Tattoo's but to each his own, but if you want one...get one or 20.

Having one or several certainly isn't a character flaw, like lying, cheating or just not giving a damn about others.
It's like how some of the nicest people I know are covered in tattoos and some of the most shady people I know are clean cut, no ink, and "well dressed" business types

Not for me. I dislike them even more on women.

Good ones add a +1 for me:D

2BEED021-FDF4-4D44-BB7E-249385A6B442.jpeg

In all seriousness, I've been wanting a tattoo for a while but just can't settle on something I really want permanent on my body.

The best ones are not only very well drawn but also mean something to you imo.

Your never to old to get one so something will stick with you someday or not;)

My DF brother got a flash art skull on his upper arm at 18 and that's all he has - looks dumb and is just something he walked around the shop looking at pics and then said I want that one. Don't do that:D:p

The best ones are not only very well drawn but also mean something to you imo.

Your never to old to get one so something will stick with you someday or not;)

My DF brother got a flash art skull on his upper arm at 18 and that's all he has - looks dumb and is just something he walked around the shop looking at pics and then said I want that one. Don't do that:D:p
DEFINITELY won't be doing that!!!

If the GD shops were open I'd already be at least one session deep on my other sleeve. :mad:
It's been a minute for me. Me and the wife take turns on work (for financial reasons) and she just finished her full leg. I've still got some real estate I've got ideas for, but tbh between gun stuff and regular life it hasn't been on the top of the priority list lately. I will probably go get a few fillers to help some friends out once they're back in the shop though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top