JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No sir, I don't "Want" any of them!

I want leadership worthy of that office, I demand leadership who will do the right thing and get us the hell out of that sh!thole as quickly and safely as possible, and I demand accountability from all parties for how this got so phucked up sideways in the first place!
So you want to be my running mate in 2024?

Why do I get the sick, sinking feeling that....
....the Biden Administration is going to announce a new, even deadlier "Taliban" variant of Covid due to a "super-spreader event" in Afghanistan killing thousands of Americans.
Followed up by Mullah Fauci telling everyone to wear ear plugs and blindfolds when they're watching the news.... or you're a murderer!...oh ya...
.... and you're going to need a booster shot....
.... with sprinkles!
:mad:
RIP to at least 12 Marines and 1 Devil Doc...talk about a never ending cluiusterf*&k..this is squarely on the turnip n chief and the camel..

download.jpg

Got the feeling Rice is already De'facto president... or atleast taking orders from the real ones in charge and passing them on.
Yes, she is, at least in terms of operationalizing policy. IMO she is currently the best known of those who set real policy as presidents come and go. She would prefer to stay behind the scenes, but as VP it's almost as good and she doesn't have to worry about Harris blowing a tie breaker in the Senate.

11 Marines and 1 Navy medic killed.
The Navy doesn't have medics. It has corpsmen.
Nasty Nancy, some one who should be moving heaven and earth to help fix the situation instead tweets out about womens rights and equality, and then slams a bunch of republicans who went "Free Lance" and saw the situation for themselves with out her approval, and with out the Joe Biden spin on things!
Wasn't "a bunch of republicans". It was one democrat and one republican.

Sorry guys...OCD.

Watching Biden read off of the teleprompter is painful.

Makes sense why all of these pressers are always delayed.

They are gathering questions form select members of the press and preparing the teleprompter.

"On August 26, 2021, and only a few hours after the double bombing near Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul that killed 12 U.S. servicemen and dozens of Afghans, the Islamic State (ISIS) issued a statement claiming responsibility for the attack."

Watching Biden read off of the teleprompter is painful.

Makes sense why all of these pressers are always delayed.

They are gathering questions form select members of the press and preparing the teleprompter.
I thought he was going to fall asleep as he was reading his canned statement..Im sure ISIS is shaking in their new Danner RAT boots, I was waiting for him to say We will draw a red line is the sand, lololol, what a potato..

We still have bases in the previous "Axis of Evil" countries... since they were defeated and then rehabilitated.

Why should we leave? Why should the UN allow unrest by having all Allied Forces create a power vacuum?

We've been in Germany and Japan for 76 YEARS, since 1945! Well, also Italy but they folded before the end.

The only way to make a bully stop is to overwhelm them, put in measures so that they don't keep causing problems.

As tragic as this is it was 100% predictable and preventable, but it is nothing compared to what is coming, it is going make 9/11 look small. I hope all you morons that voted for Mr. Potatoe Head are happy with your guy. Great job.

Has anybody heard reports on how these service members were killed? There were reports of a fire fight either before or after the bombs went off. I was wondering if they were all killed by the blast or if some were killed in the fire fight?

As tragic as this is it was 100% predictable and preventable, but it is nothing compared to what is coming, it is going make 9/11 look small. I hope all you morons that voted for Mr. Potatoe Head are happy with your guy. Great job.
I agree with your sentiment. While there is likely to be some infighting among the various terror groups we are probably going to see the biggest resurgence of terrorist we ever seen.

Bidens running the show. It's on him to have a decent exit plan.

But it's been painfully obvious that he has severe cognitive impairment for years, so his voters knew what they were getting.
Most of the voters on any side don't have a clue about what they're voting for. This last one seems to be an "Anybody but Trump" election. I have friends who vote Dem because "that's what my dad was." Jesse Watters from FOX News proved this in his street interviews...the dumbing down of America.

Wtf.

-Robert

I read that. It made me sick.

A lot of this was preventable. A lot of this was predictable.
The goat humpers have been allowed to plan, dictate, and carry out their dreams.
The only solution I can see is 110% eradication.
Diplomacy has failed.
Half arsed nation building has failed.
Any attempts at civility have failed.

It is time to muster up some brutality and level the place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top