JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am confused how we can accept what is likely thousands of Afgani refugees in Oregon alone and find housing for them amid a housing shortage, yet we have spent the last decade saying we need to do something about our own homeless, and have done nothing?

I suppose they have got to increase their voters rolls at any cost, including sacrificing American citizens.

Death reports on that Kabul double explosion thing went from 5 to 20 and is now at 200 fatalities last report I read.

I'm begging both of you to go outside if you think some kids smashing windows and being embarrassing is comparable in anyway to and ISIS offshoot suicide bombing an airport and US soldiers gunning down afghans in the confusion.
michael reinoehl. Try again.

How do you think we will evacuate the final personnel from the airport? It seems like the troops guarding the gates and perimeter are going to have trouble leaving those areas without being overrun with people wanting to get on the last planes?

Last Edited:
FINI!

May those left behind rest in peace once the Taliban are finished with them

1630387502102.png

How do you think we will evacuate the final personnel from the airport? It seems like the troops guarding the gates and perimeter are going to have trouble leaving those areas without being overrun with people wanting to get on the last planes?
This explains how our troops were able to abandon the gates and perimeter without people flooding in.

"They established a firm perimeter outside of the airfield to prevent people from coming on the airfield during our departure," McKenzie said of the Taliban Monday. "They did not have direct knowledge of our time of departure, we chose to keep that information very restricted. But they were actually very helpful and useful to us as we closed down operations."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top