JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, I thought Biden's evacuation was bad. Germans are up the creek.

The Europeans are pulling out because of the US's Aug 31 deadline. They don't want to be stuck there without US troops securing the airfield.

The good news is that the Pentagon is providing culturally appropriate 24-hour food service as well as recreational facilities for Afghan refugees.

The Europeans are pulling out because of the US's Aug 31 deadline. The don't want to be stuck there without US troops securing the airfield.

The good news is that the Pentagon is providing culturally appropriate 24-hour food service as well as recreational facilities for Afghan refugees.
Of course but the article said that the German military left already and that all the German civilians are on their own.

The Europeans are pulling out because of the US's Aug 31 deadline. The don't want to be stuck there without US troops securing the airfield.
Agree. this is the political angle that is taken when all is lost (no US troops) but you need to point the finger at somebody. "Of course Al-Qaeda killed your family members, there was no security, what did they think would happen!" Yeah, the money was great, but look at the risk. Well, here is your risk.

V.P Kamel Toe recalled from her trip to south east Asia, returning to D.C. today, likely for her coronation as Kween and to step down the Pedophile ol sippy cup! Brace yourselves, Kamel Toe as POTUS is not what this country needs, especially right now!

V.P Kamel Toe recalled from her trip to south east Asia, returning to D.C. today, likely for her coronation as Kween and to step down the Pedophile ol sippy cup! Brace yourselves, Kamel Toe as POTUS is not what this country needs, especially right now!
It's politically urgent for them to act now so people will forget the 5h17 show before the midterms. Susan Rice's new job will be to not let the Cackles mess it up.

I say bring it on. Quit kicking the can. Liberty tree is dying of thirst.

FOUR DEAD MARINES died because Democrats couldn't help themselves.

If it were Trump in office, and not Biden, we would be talking impeachment this very moment and it would happen this time with Republican support.

Instead we have Kamala and Pelosi commending Biden's actions.
Ridiculous claim, that's fully based on speculation. I'll avoid whataboutisms.

Separately, I'm a peaceloving fan of drone strikes on any terrorists who would harm our citizens and servicemembers.

I say bring it on. Quit kicking the can. Liberty tree is dying of thirst.
I think that part of the new social programs within the military seems to be conditioning troops for such a confrontation. It's consistent with the purge of our best officers and the sudden witch hunts for soldiers who maybe conservative and therefore prone to domestic terrorism.

The video is a bit out of context, but she was responding to another video where a woman had made a threat. What caught my attention is that Sgt Cindy Bronson's loyalty is to her superiors and not the Constitution. Instead she has no problem pulling the trigger on a US Citizen if they fail to follow orders.

Wonder if she realizes how many vets are out there that got the same training (or more) than she did? Wonder if she realizes what happens when all the supply lines get disrupted and there is nobody else to feed the machine?

I think that part of the new social programs within the military seems to be conditioning troops for such a confrontation. It's consistent with the purge of our best officers and the sudden witch hunts for soldiers who maybe conservative and therefore prone to domestic terrorism.

The video is a bit out of context, but she was responding to another video where a woman had made a threat. What caught my attention is that Sgt Cindy Bronson's loyalty is to her superiors and not the Constitution. Instead she has no problem pulling the trigger on a US Citizen if they fail to follow orders.

Wonder if she realizes how many vets are out there that got the same training (or more) than she did? Wonder if she realizes what happens when all the supply lines get disrupted and there is nobody else to feed the machine?

She or it or whatever that thing is sounds like a loose cannon.
Not good.

Agree. this is the political angle that is taken when all is lost (no US troops) but you need to point the finger at somebody. "Of course Al-Qaeda killed your family members, there was no security, what did they think would happen!" Yeah, the money was great, but look at the risk. Well, here is your risk.
Money for nothin and headless chicks for free.

Wanted to know the difference between ISIS and ISIS-K, so I did some research. The Sun has a pretty good article and is worth the read.

My takeaways:
  • ISIS-K started as an ISIS splinter cell working in Afghanistan.
  • ISIS-K is mostly disgruntled Taliban who feel that the Taliban isn't severe enough in implementing Sharia Law.
  • Many members defected from the Taliban due to the heavy losses by the Taliban while ISIS was having victories in Syria.
  • The Taliban and ISIS-K are bitter enemies. IMO they would still be likely to join forces against non Islamic fundamentalists (like us) if they felt it was in their interest, then later go back to killing each other,
  • ISIS-K is so radical that ISIS/ISIL denies any affiliation. Seriously, too Islamobonkers rot the people dedicated to establishing the Caliphate.
  • The Taliban is seeking international recognition and wants full control over Afghanistan. Between the two at least they can be semi trusted.
  • IMO ISIS-K represents enough if a threat to the Taliban that they would be willing to work with the US to contain or eliminate them.
  • IMO Biden's botched leadership and public weakness destroyed any confidence they have in our ability/will for this. IMO they respected Trump and felt that he would hold up his end and also feared the consequences for betrayal.
  • ISIS-K just wants to kill every one that isn't them.

Wanted to know the difference between ISIS and ISIS-K, so I did some research. The Sun has a pretty good article and is worth the read.

My takeaways:
  • ISIS-K started as an ISIS splinter cell working in Afghanistan.
  • ISIS-K is mostly disgruntled Taliban who feel that the Taliban isn't severe enough in implementing Sharia Law.
  • Many members defected from the Taliban due to the heavy losses by the Taliban while ISIS was having victories in Syria.
  • The Taliban and ISIS-K are bitter enemies. IMO they would still be likely to join forces against non Islamic fundamentalists (like us) if they felt it was in their interest, then later go back to killing each other,
  • ISIS-K is so radical that ISIS/ISIL denies any affiliation. Seriously, too Islamobonkers rot the people dedicated to establishing the Caliphate.
  • The Taliban is seeking international recognition and wants full control over Afghanistan. Between the two at least they can be semi trusted.
  • IMO ISIS-K represents enough if a threat to the Taliban that they would be willing to work with the US to contain or eliminate them.
  • IMO Biden's botched leadership and public weakness destroyed any confidence they have in our ability/will for this. IMO they respected Trump and felt that he would hold up his end and also feared the consequences for betrayal.
  • ISIS-K just wants to kill every one that isn't them.

Thanks, no idea why people were still claiming the taliban did this when no radical sect on the planet would be dumb enough to kill the golden goose like this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top