JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Democrats. Any Americans killed, their deaths are on you.
Oh? Who sent us there in the first place? And who was planning on pulling out during the previous administration? First you're mad that people don't support the war effort, then anger ensues when they've been there so long. Then uproars when we leave followed by anger that we left equipment and weapons there. Then fury over watching innocent civilians cling to aircraft unable to escape, but even more fury at the thought of allowing safe shelter for those same people within our borders. SMH

Oh? Who sent us there in the first place? And who was planning on pulling out during the previous administration? First you're mad that people don't support the war effort, then anger ensues when they've been there so long. Then uproars when we leave followed by anger that we left equipment and weapons there. Then fury over watching innocent civilians cling to aircraft unable to escape, but even more fury at the thought of allowing safe shelter for those same people within our borders. SMH
Biden did vote TWICE in support/approval for the war in Iraq/Afghanistan. So he played his part too.
State department nixed the trump plan to pull out so that biden could have his moment. So, he's having his moment. I hope he, and his supporters, enjoy it.

Biden did vote TWICE in support/approval for the war in Iraq/Afghanistan. So he played his part too.
State department nixed the trump plan to pull out so that biden could have his moment. So, he's having his moment. I hope he, and his supporters, enjoy it.
Oh yeah I'm aware. I wouldn't say I'm a "fan" of any politician since all they care about is appealing to their respective base.

Bidens running the show. It's on him to have a decent exit plan.

But it's been painfully obvious that he has severe cognitive impairment for years, so his voters knew what they were getting.

This is who we lost to..moohamid and mahammiidd.

7 March 09 KAF - Recon Ranch 017.JPG

Both Republicans and Democrats supported going to Afghanistan, rightfully so, we had a job to do, and we should have left when it was done.

However, why we are still there is moot and has no bearing on NOW. In this situation there is a huge difference between planning to leave and leaving abruptly without a plan and leaving people behind.

The Biden admin had the responsibility to consider the thousands of Americans in the country, and the Afghanis who helped us and we promised to heIp in return. These people should have been informed and given the opportunity to leave safely, TIMELY, and orderly long before troops even began to withdraw, instead the Biden admin practically withdrew troops overnight, leaving Americans behind, with NO PLAN other than to shelter in place, creating chaos, and now killing Americans.

You cannot blame someone in this situation who is no longer in office, Biden has been President since 1.20.21, his administration made these choices, and it is on them. Trump, despite his many flaws would not have f'ed it up this bad.

AND NOW! The airport is effectively closed, meaning any further evacuation effort is OVER and DONE, leaving Americans stranded with zero options. 100% on the Biden admin and the Democrats puppeting him.

Last Edited:
20 years of being there. The whole State Department, Senate, House, and Pentagon are all at fault. Its not the newcomers, its not the businessman who was in office for only 4 years with an overly hostile media and combative Senators and Reps... its squarely on those career politicians whom are more interested in keeping their positions and on those who have made careers from saying one and doing other things.

Edit. Its gonna get worse I think.

FOUR DEAD MARINES died because Democrats couldn't help themselves.

If it were Trump in office, and not Biden, we would be talking impeachment this very moment and it would happen this time with Republican support.

Instead we have Kamala and Pelosi commending Biden's actions.

Last Edited:
Why do I get the sick, sinking feeling that....
....the Biden Administration is going to announce a new, even deadlier "Taliban" variant of Covid due to a "super-spreader event" in Afghanistan killing thousands of Americans.
Followed up by Mullah Fauci telling everyone to wear ear plugs and blindfolds when they're watching the news.... or you're a murderer!...oh ya...
.... and you're going to need a booster shot....
.... with sprinkles!
:mad:

Last Edited:
Why do I get the sick, sinking feeling that....
....the Biden Administration is going to announce a new, even deadlier "Taliban" variant of Covid due to a "super-spreader event" in Afghanistan killing thousands of Americans.
Followed up by Mullah Fauci telling everyone to wear ear plugs and blindfolds when they're watching the news.... or you're a murderer!...oh ya...
.... and you're going to need a booster shot.
:mad:
I think we're going back in, and this will be the excuse.

At this point, we will be drawn back into the country for 20 more years.

The only solution is to bomb the crap out of the place until it looks like a flat wasteland.

At this point, we will be drawn back into the country for 20 more years.

The only solution is to bomb the crap out of the place until it looks like a flat wasteland.
At this point we should just dirty bomb any place we might someday be tempted to send troops, to keep ourselves from relapsing

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top