JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At this point we should just dirty bomb any place we might someday be tempted to send troops, to keep ourselves from relapsing

I cant say that i disagree completely. Although I am a bit hesitant to go that far.

My mind wanders to Japan and what we did to them and how quickly it ended any uproar from them at the time.

I want an end to this craziness in the Afg and really the ME. So whatever it takes to make an example and give other whackos a reason to not mess with us, i can get behind.

I cant say that i disagree completely. Although I am a bit hesitant to go that far.

My mind wanders to Japan and what we did to them and how quickly it ended any uproar from them at the time.

I want an end to this craziness in the Afg and really the ME. So whatever it takes to make an example and give other whackos a reason to not mess with us, i can get behind.
I was kidding just a tiny bit

Our political "leaders" really do not have the fortitude to do any of the following options, in the past, or now, or in the near future :(

1. Complete, total committment to eradicate all Taliban and ISIS presence

2. Total committment to Total War theory, collateral damage be damned. (WW2 was really the last such war waged on such terms by the US)

3. Committment to actually taking A-stan over, and make it an American Territory/51st State/colony; in order to get the long term investment and opportunities in there. See all the British, German, French colonies and their eventual independence

4. Keeping things simple/mission focused, none of that "nation building" rhetoric without the committment of actually nation building.

Now that the fan has been hit by fecal matter over there.. I do not know what realistic options we have, short of going to Option 1 and using terror/power against terror groups. Of course that will always be off the table because "war crimes" :(

Our political "leaders" really do not have the fortitude to do any of the following options, in the past, or now, or in the near future :(

2. Total committment to Total War theory, collateral damage be damned. (WW2 was really the last such war waged on such terms by the US)

3. Committment to actually taking A-stan over, and make it an American Territory/51st State/colony; in order to get the long term investment and opportunities in there. See all the British, German, French colonies and their eventual independence

4. Keeping things simple/mission focused, none of that "nation building" rhetoric without the committment of actually nation building.

Now that the fan has been hit by fecal matter over there.. I do not know what realistic options we have, short of going to Option 1 and using terror/power against terror groups. Of course that will always be off the table because "war crimes"
11 Marines and 1 Navy medic killed.

Yeah. You know what. If the Midterms doesn't change enough... good odds are that there's something coming that makes Jan 6th look like a "kids show". I really hope enough Americans are having enough of the obvious, plain sight, of the complete disregard of American lives by the Federal Government.

Anybody have any doubts about the phucking democraps now?
Nasty Nancy, some one who should be moving heaven and earth to help fix the situation instead tweets out about womens rights and equality, and then slams a bunch of republicans who went "Free Lance" and saw the situation for themselves with out her approval, and with out the Joe Biden spin on things! She needs to be removed just as quick as Pedo and Kamal toe!

Now that the fan has been hit by fecal matter over there.. I do not know what realistic options we have, short of going to Option 1 and using terror/power against terror groups. Of course that will always be off the table because "war crimes" :(

The lack of fortitude is what has kept us there. And probably somebody or somebodies that want a perpetual boogie man to chase.

Taliwhackers, goat humpers, and al queso members have given us all the reasons we need to commit to #'s 1 and 2.

I think we're going back in, and this will be the excuse.
1.) I would venture to say that it was a way to have a group of trained guerrilla fighters in a region of the world that is hostile.
2.) Fight a war for 20 years so you can make sure that they have experience.
3.)Leave behind state of the art weapons and equipment. This way the public doesn't suspect that you had planned the whole thing.
4.) Have your military trained in modern warfare to test your equipment and prove your muscles.
5.) Pretend that you care about the people in the region and give them sanctuary.
6.) Sway popular opinion in your favor so you can stay in power.

I am sure that I could keep going about how to make it seem like it was any number of things.

Fear not! The president is watching the situation, "Very closely."
He sure is
1630005831730.png

So you are wanting the VP instead? And after her it's the Speaker?
Kamala likes the prestige but knows she doesn't have the skills. She will nominate Susan Rice to be VP, and Rice will enjoy being the de facto President while having the tie breaking vote in the Senate. Rice is already running the show anyway.

So you are wanting the VP instead? And after her it's the Speaker?
No sir, I don't "Want" any of them!

I want leadership worthy of that office, I demand leadership who will do the right thing and get us the hell out of that sh!thole as quickly and safely as possible, and I demand accountability from all parties for how this got so phucked up sideways in the first place!

Biden, Harris, et al.. are already the perfect fall guy/scapegoats for the Establishment/Swamp. What's needed is a complete reset from top down to State level. By that. I mean impeachment/arrests of politicians, committee staff, State Dept staff, Pentagon, and so forth...

Kamala likes the prestige but knows she doesn't have the skills. She will nominate Susan Rice to be VP, and Rice will enjoy being the de facto President while having the tie breaking vote in the Senate. Rice is already running the show anyway.
Got the feeling Rice is already De'facto president... or atleast taking orders from the real ones in charge and passing them on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top