JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someplace or another I saw that we were only supposed to talk about gun things so that is what I have been trying to talk about, but I think I may have also seen that we are not supposed to talk about what we are and aren't supposed to talk about, so I'm writing all of that off as a fever dream :s0077:
Glock switches are the literal definition of " gun things" . Coincidentally, Glock switches are also firmly rooted in " da culture " , currently and for the foreseeable future.

Dude I don't think they care, look up mushrooms on FB market place and there's people selling totally not illegal types of mushrooms by the pound. Police seemingly do not prosecute criminals anymore because is too much work, they'd rather go after the middle class guy who has a family and can be painted as some "bad" actor in a "good" community because that's what gets AWFL's riled up
I don't know if they don't care about the 'shrooms, but I sure don't. :s0136: And every day that the Sackler family walks free is another day that I don't care about some kid walking on a possession charge

I don't know if they don't care about the 'shrooms, but I sure don't. :s0136: And every day that the Sackler family walks free is another day that I don't care about some kid walking on a possession charge
IDGAF either just saying that there is tons of illegal shid for sale on the open market of the internet with sellers using little to no opsec having a high success rate

It seems like their biggest crime is not giving 2 effs about the NFA and other gun control laws so many bubblegum about.

Amazing how many clamor for enforcement of gun laws when someone doing in public what so many wish they could do: exercising their 2A rights the the fullest extent, because those doing it don't look the part of what the club gate keepers expect.

The risk is theirs and theirs alone. I applaud them for not giving a bubblegum. Whether on purpose or by ignorance, the judgement isn't upon my shoulders.
Good post.

Simply put, I have no idea if the video I posted was of real or fake guns.

The culture though, of not caring about law and order whatsoever does showcase itself within these inner cities. The culture of solving issues by shooting each other to death for questionable reasons, is sort of a problem for those that live within the culture of law and order.

Don't know where they filmed that, but weed is (locally) legal in +/- states, but even still, so what?
But I'm sure there are a lot of anti-gun folks that would be thrilled to find out the new standard for persecution(not a typo) is "I'm sure they are real and illegal"
Where did I say I'm in favor of them being charged or accosted?

I just doubt that all those guns are faked and none have switches.

Don't know where they filmed that, but weed is (locally) legal in +/- states, but even still, so what?
But I'm sure there are a lot of anti-gun folks that would be thrilled to find out the new standard for persecution(not a typo) is "I'm sure they are real and illegal"
Weed and guns are legal? Who's their lawyer? Hunter Biden?

Most gun laws are stupid. I switched my AR pistols to regular ARs until they work it out. I don't agree with it on any level, but I try to follow the law.

I do not like this 2 tiered Animal Farm legal system we find ourselves in. Tell me what I'm seeing is not what I'm seeing.

Weed and guns are legal? Who's their lawyer? Hunter Biden?

Most gun laws are stupid. I switched my AR pistols to regular ARs until they work it out. I don't agree with it on any level, but I try to follow the law.

I do not like this 2 tiered Animal Farm legal system we find ourselves in. Tell me what I'm seeing is not what I'm seeing.
What your seeing (if we are talking about the Rundoun Spaz video that was referenced in the OP) is a music video that uses visibly fake firearms. Anything else you think you are seeing would require some form of evidence to support

The video is not exactly NWFA worthy, but go on YouTube and search Rundown Spaz, just one of a many that post content with switches. There are even whole music videos just about "Gee" "Locks" that go "Brrrrr"!

I swear you can't make this stuff up.

Some dude going to prison for a drawing of a lightning link, and these kids straight up making music videos without a glance from the fed bois!
Because the feds are afraid of them! Don't want to be called racists.

What is the basis for your doubt?
common-sense-definition-a-rare-form-of-intelligence-zaceoo-chane.jpg

You people ( oh yes ) never let me down. I'm supposed to cite 3 separate, scientifically verified sources to confirm that it's been raining today.
Because " proof ".
All I have to do is look outside.
No, you are supposed to show that you have information to backup your claim that there are real firearms in that video like I did with the screen shot showing an airsoft toy, and one would hope that the information is more than "they look like the kind of demographic that would use real firearms in a video"

Full disclosure, I have run into more than a few unregistered SBR's, AK's & AR's that went full semi-auto and a real life 3D printed GLOCK switch, and not a single one of the people that owned those things looked like they would enjoy that video. ;)

No, you are supposed to show that you have information to backup your claim that there are real firearms in that video like I did with the screen shot showing an airsoft toy, and one would hope that the information is more than "they look like the kind of demographic that would use real firearms in a video"

Full disclosure, I have run into more than a few unregistered SBR's, AK's & AR's that went full semi-auto and a real life 3D printed GLOCK switch, and not a single one of the people that owned those things looked like they would enjoy that video. ;)
1 airsoft sighting does not a prop department make.
And if you want to see a variety of unregistered and illegal items in your travels, just open up your circle of acquaintances. As I too , have seen my share. Eerbody got the same basic stuff, and it's not to hard to find.

What is the basis for your doubt?
Back in the 90s I lived in a town called Rockford il and hung out with folks who were very similar to these young men. A lot of mischief was had and sometimes laws were broken, lol.

Have you ever hung out in what folks would call "ghettos" or with gang bangers because I have, though it's been 25 years or so. But I doubt much has changed.

Just one screenshot!

Some believe the 2nd is a less restrictive than others it appears!

This one kid has about 20 videos alone flaunting them with zero Fs given :s0010:

Still worried about those braces?

Yikes!

View attachment 1478981
Yea that is really ironic. ATF says they can use YouTube videos as one of their "factoring criteria" to determine if you have an illegal brace (punishable by 10 years), but here these guys are blatantly using guns that have been illegal for decades. Crazy!

About all that will come out of these gansta boy videos is even more restrictions on good YouTubers like forgotten weapons and Mrgunsngear who are trying to follow YouTube's rules.

Back in the 90s I lived in a town called Rockford il and hung out with folks who were very similar to these young men. A lot of mischief was had and sometimes laws were broken, lol.

Have you ever hung out in what folks would call "ghettos" or with gang bangers because I have, though it's been 25 years or so. But I doubt much has changed.
Lol.

It's like you almost miss it sometimes, but then you drive around your old streets on a weekday afternoon and think " nope ".
Just imagine what Saturday night looks like. Aaaaaahhhh!

Lol.

It's like you almost miss it sometimes, but then you drive around your old streets on a weekday afternoon and think " nope ".
Just imagine what Saturday night looks like. Aaaaaahhhh!
Oh yeah. I smoked a lot of weed back then and would go skateboarding all over the "bad" side of town so we met a lot of cool, some not so cool, gang bangers and had some good times.

Most of the white kids I knew were scared to go over to the west side and thought we were crazy doing so but some of the bangers were great folks just doing what they thought was their best chance to get by and make a buck.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top