JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just one screenshot!

Some believe the 2nd is a less restrictive than others it appears!

This one kid has about 20 videos alone flaunting them with zero Fs given :s0010:

Still worried about those braces?

Yikes!

View attachment 1478981
I could go on a multi-page rant generated just by this pic.

Commentaries on our cultural degradation just don't

mean much anymore. So I have this feeling I'd just

be pissin' in the wind. I hate that i feel this way.

Their ability to hit their intended target decreases drastically when those are installed. Instead they end up killing children, infants and elderly asleep in their beds.

BLM right….

NoAnimalsHarc.png 398A1267-00F6-4347-80514710E821D012_source.jpg

Good thing nobody ever lies.
Hahahahaha

I did, and found this right under the video that is from

Rundown Spaz - First Day Out Freestyle (Official Music Video)

Disclamier:
(sic) These are all prop guns
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they are likely not props.

I guaranphukingtee you those are live firearms. Dime a dozen every day in major cities across the country.
After watching a few videos, YouTube and its mighty algorithm have been adding them to my feed. There is a trend among them where they point the muzzle directly at the camera and you get an idea quickly of the realness of the firearm and the users IQ level.

but what is the song about?
Near as I can tell it's about the hopelessness of living and dying in a environment that the only ways out of are death or enough money to create a "bubble" of fake reality that offers no real protection from the real reality. Life is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short and loyalty to your friends and family is the only thing that offers any long term salvation, honoring the dead and punishing the snitches that try to buy their way out by selling others out to the police, but that is a fool's errand that only leads to death and disrespect.

Full disclosure, I did have to look up the lyrics but I am pricing hearing aids these days :oops:

Near as I can tell it's about the hopelessness of living and dying in a environment that the only ways out of are death or enough money to create a "bubble" of fake reality that offers no real protection from the real reality. Life is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short and loyalty to your friends and family is the only thing that offers any long term salvation, honoring the dead and punishing the snitches that try to buy their way out by selling others out to the police, but that is a fool's errand that only leads to death and disrespect.

Full disclosure, I did have to look up the lyrics but I am pricing hearing aids these days :oops:
Meh.

Can't hold a candle to the classics.

il_570xN.3688953813_sntg.png

then I cant judge having not walked in those shoes...

Yep!
But god forbid a gun channel shows someone inserting a magazine or telling viewers where to find gear in their video and they get a strike or get suspended.

Meanwhile gang bangers post shooting videos and videos with auto switches on their Glock and YouTube could care less.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top