JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But ... but ... new civilian machine-guns were banned post May 1986. You mean the criminal element just ignores that? The latest resounding gun control success story aside, agreed, the accused sounds like a real genius with a well thought out life plan. :rolleyes:

hi-im-johnny-knoxville-welcome-to-jackass.png

The switch itself is not against the law to own or sell. Any decent attorney will get the charges dropped. Selling a Glock with the switch installed is a different story.

The switch itself is not against the law to own or sell. Any decent attorney will get the charges dropped. Selling a Glock with the switch installed is a different story.
Good luck trying that on. :s0140:
Buy a couple and let us know when you have the Feds telling you they can't touch you.
THIS folks is why I warn people about taking any kind of legal advice from the net. Some people may actually believe what they are spouting but, if the fool who gets caught tells some black robe that? Some guy on the net told me this was OK? Sure.

Conversion kits, in and off themselves, have been classified a machine-guns for a very long time. And people have gone to Federal PMITA prison for possession.

Good luck to anyone who wants to fight that in Federal court.

owning all parts to make a machine gun except a receiver, doesn't make it a machine gun. It's gun parts not a machine gun. The guy in this case was clearly a bad guy, selling most every drug as well as machine guns and Glock blocks.
The idiot got busted and went right back to selling drugs and guns. Pretty dopey guy.
you can order all the full auto parts and third hole jigs online for making a AR into a full auto AR, it's all legal to own and sell. Is it a good idea? probably not if your planning on breaking the law, but yet legal to own and sell.

Might depend on the state a person lives in. States like Washington the parts themselves are considered a machine gun.
Fed law will do that no matter what state you live in. Anyone who wants to take this kind of advice will find out the hard way they need more than a good lawyer. Again though anyone stupid enough to take the kind of advice that one poster put up here gets just what they deserve I guess.

He doesn't seem real bright……
No way they found meth at bubba`s place, lolololol, not the brightest turnip in the patch
It's the meth. Makes people do crazy things. Too bad he has a kid. Poor thing is not getting much of a start on life. I hope he gets himself straightened out for the kid's sake.

Had them delivered to his mom's house. What a guy. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top