JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

And I quote "If I get caught with the switch you know I'll be doing fed time." 1:07 time stamp.

So either this kid is for real or he's some little wannabe gangster who got his sh!t pushed in while he was locked up. I don't think gang bangers make videos with airsoft guns. Atleast not these drill/trap rappers. These kids have ZERO respect for life.

A lot of talk or some serious stones. Either way he's an idiot.

You can order these switches online and have them shipped to your door. If you fall for that you should probably join his crew. It's simply a matter of time until he gets put down or locked up again. It's not like he's keeping a low profile. Lol.

And I quote "If I get caught with the switch you know I'll be doing fed time." 1:07 time stamp.

So either this kid is for real or he's some little wannabe gangster who got his sh!t pushed in while he was locked up. I don't think gang bangers make videos with airsoft guns. Atleast not these drill/trap rappers. These kids have ZERO respect for life.

You can order these switches online and have them shipped to your door. If you fall for that you should probably join his crew. It's simply a matter of time until he gets put down or locked up again. It's not like he's keeping a low profile. Lol.
My favorite thing about these videos is the lack of any kind of sight on AR's

Boy 32 , he ain't playin.

My favorite thing about these videos is the lack of any kind of sight on AR's
You think they aim when they shoot?!?! That's just unnecessary weight. Lol. Have you ever seen these guys on ring cameras/gas station video surveillance video in a shootout? It's comical. There is no aiming. AT ALL. Lol.

You think they aim when they shoot?!?! That's just unnecessary weight. Lol. Have you ever seen these guys on ring cameras/gas station video surveillance video in a shootout? It's comical. There is no aiming. AT ALL. Lol.
Been shot at by people like this outside 6west when it was still around. there was a fat brawl going on and someone mag dumped into the crowd and only 1 person was hit and sustained a non-life threatening wound

Been shot at by people like this outside 6west when it was still around. there was a fat brawl going on and someone mag dumped into the crowd and only 1 person was hit and sustained a non-life threatening wound
The proof is in the pudding.

images.jpeg-240.jpg

Yep!
But god forbid a gun channel shows someone inserting a magazine or telling viewers where to find gear in their video and they get a strike or get suspended.

Meanwhile gang bangers post shooting videos and videos with auto switches on their Glock and YouTube could care less.
Go to their channel and report it. All we can do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top