JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also had to do some searching to quench my curiosity. The youtube video below looks pretty authentic. It answered one of my questions: after the automatic fire starts will it stop if you release the trigger? The video shows that it does indeed stop firing when the trigger is released. I am also curious about the internal mechanics, does the striker get set then released during auto fire or is it more like an open bolt machine gun when in full auto.

The "Glock Switch" does look like it is going to fan the fire of the anti-gun crowd which will inevitably blow back on the lawful gun owning community. Considering that the device can be easily printed on a 3D printer it raises my eyebrow and imparts concern in me as well.

I also had to do some searching to quench my curiosity. The youtube video below looks pretty authentic. It answered one of my questions: after the automatic fire starts will it stop if you release the trigger? The video shows that it does indeed stop firing when the trigger is released. I am also curious about the internal mechanics, does the striker get set then released during auto fire or is it more like an open bolt machine gun when in full auto.

The "Glock Switch" does look like it is going to fan the fire of the anti-gun crowd which will inevitably blow back on the lawful gun owning community. Considering that the device can be easily printed on a 3D printer it raises my eyebrow and imparts concern in me as well.

The only thing is... 70-90% (WAG...) of the 3d printed, or non-legal market acquired devices for the Glock... are in the hands of a certain demographic, more likely to be connected to violent gangs as opposed to a certain demographic just having fun and playing around with them for the lulz. It should be interesting to see what, if any Federal charges have been brought against these gang members, and if they were fully prosecuted and convicted compared to the two guys in Florida who dared to publicly poke the Govt agencies eyes and disrespect them openly by publishing and selling a drawing etched into cards :rolleyes:

The only thing is... 70-90% (WAG...) of the 3d printed, or non-legal market acquired devices for the Glock... are in the hands of a certain demographic, more likely to be connected to violent gangs as opposed to a certain demographic just having fun and playing around with them for the lulz. It should be interesting to see what, if any Federal charges have been brought against these gang members, and if they were fully prosecuted and convicted compared to the two guys in Florida who dared to publicly poke the Govt agencies eyes and disrespect them openly by publishing and selling a drawing etched into cards :rolleyes:
When your lifestyle is centered around breaking the law, you probably break the law a lot. Geez it sounds like I'm channeling Kamala.

When your lifestyle is centered around breaking the law, you probably break the law a lot. Geez it sounds like I'm channeling Kamala.
Indeed and the Courts have consistently held that "once a criminal, always a criminal" and "a criminal (convict) is not expected to follow laws" :rolleyes: essentially, the Courts, and the Legislatures have laid out a protection of sorts for the criminal class in that (edit) they reject/disavow (end edit) the ancient legal doctrine of "outlawry" in which a law abiding citizen or sheriff or jailer or whoever are "on the right side of the Law"; can kill those declared to be "outlaws", and in which those "outlaws" are outside the protection of the laws and magistrates. I see many posters and really, sometimes I do myself; supportive of some of those old ideas.. but on the other hand... the Founders were themselves at risk of being legally declared "Outlaws" by the Crown, and so, "All men are created equal and have certain inalienable Rights" is really the guiding principle. This is not to say that a criminal killed by a citizen acting in self-defense should result in said citizen being put into jail and needing to prove that they were in imminent danger. Rather, it is to say that people not being in imminent threat just taking shots at criminals should be equally punished.

That said... publicly equal application and enforcement of the Laws would do a lot to keep voters.... else we are seeing clear case of "iniquity" that John Adams spoke of.

Last Edited:
Soooo....

We have this thread examples of videos where people who are brandishing and using illegal firearms.
It would also seem from the videos in question that with a little bit of work and effort ...
These same people could be identified and located.

I would think that it would worthwhile for law enforcement to look into this matter and do just that...
Identify and locate those individuals , conduct an investigation and arrest them for breaking various firearm laws.

However...
I do understand that the above takes time...money..and trained personnel...all of which are in short supply with law enforcement.

And as pointed out by a few posters here in the thread...the folks that are elected need to actually care about this issue...
As in really care about doing their job...what is right for the American people.
As opposed to catering to their own self-serving interests.

While I have never shot a Glock pistol with a switch...
I have shot various firearms with a full auto and or "burst" feature.
Training and practice is needed for accurate fire when using such firearms.
Both of which are not over used by the folks in the videos here in the thread...I would guess.

This is not to say the people in video ain't a threat or dangerous...
Since multiple bullets flying around can lead to hits being made...mostly , into places or people who ain't the intended target.

All which at the end of the day...will only make things more difficult for the lawful firearm owner.
The lawful firearm owner , who harms no one with their firearms.
But...as for the reasons pointed out above...
It is far easier and desirable for elected officials to go after the lawful firearm owner , rather than the criminal.
Andy

For all "BuT tHe WoNt aRrEst ThE gUy WiTh A sWiTch"

And that's just the first page of search results.
This whole thread is just a thinly veiled dog whistle.

Dime a dozen every day in major cities across the country.
are you referring to the weapons or saggy-pants wearing wannabe mush-mouthed "gangstas wif (fake gold) grills" and bad vocabulary and social skills?

IMG_1238.jpeg

Because there's no such thing as a 3d printed or manufactured/transferable Glock Switch made before 1986 . In fact there is a patent approved in 1998 for the devices attributed to one Jorge A. Leon.
And $10.00 isn't gonna buy you much coffee at Starbucks these days, still don't know why you think they would need to be SOT's, unless you just turned hard into "they look guilty so they must be"

And $10.00 isn't gonna buy you much coffee at Starbucks these days, still don't know why you think they would need to be SOT's, unless you just turned hard into "they look guilty so they must be"
The.... LAW...? To possess any part, combination of parts, that's solely to turn gun into a machine gun, made after 1986 requires either LEO/MIL credentials or barring that; SOT/ FFL. .. the exact same reasoning that the two guys from CRS are serving very long Federal prison sentences...just saying that it doesn't matter what they say they are (like solvent traps, or art pieces or puzzles or whatnot :rolleyes: ) , what they do is turn a handgun into a machine gun. Maybe not the prop devices in the posted video; but there are plenty of videos showing idiots firing them full auto that don't say they're actually SOT FFLs.

The.... LAW...? To possess any part, combination of parts, that's solely to turn gun into a machine gun, made after 1986 requires either LEO/MIL credentials or barring that; SOT/ FFL. .. the exact same reasoning that the two guys from CRS are serving very long Federal prison sentences...just saying that it doesn't matter what they say they are (like solvent traps, or art pieces or puzzles or whatnot :rolleyes: ) , what they do is turn a handgun into a machine gun. Maybe not the prop devices in the posted video; but there are plenty of videos showing idiots firing them full auto that don't say they're actually SOT FFLs.
What is this, 5-D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel? :s0140:
Don't really understand why you think you can mak a point about this video by referencing another video, you want to talk about "those videos" you should post those videos. Guilt by association is sooooo 1950's

Also, how many pins do GLOCKS have?

MusicVidNotaGlock.jpg

then I cant judge having not walked in those shoes...
I say you can make a sound judgment. Some environments are harder than others and your parents/family have a dramatic influence on the outcome. The gangbangers, drug dealers and criminals are a percentage of the neighborhood and unfortunately the most visible but not the majority.

It's extremely easy to get wrapped up in street BS because drugs, guns and everything else is laid out for free or the price of a "mission", but the choice is yours.

I can feel sorry for the ones who will never grow up or out of their bad situation and yell, lock em' up at the same time.

It would also seem from the videos in question that with a little bit of work and effort ...
These same people could be identified and located.
Likely not going to happen. After all its not like they broke in to the white house wink wink. Besides, they are probably needed as poster children for propaganda efforts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top