JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they actually work? If so should be fun for the Fed's chasing them down. Should be a lot of fools soon doing time at club Fed for that little game.
Best part is if you watch one of those shorts on YouTube, it starts putting more on. I've seen gangsters posting themselves using them on there, I'm assuming to shore off online to other gang members?!?! Beats me.

The music that some use is pretty horrible, that's the true offense.

Fed law will do that no matter what state you live in. Anyone who wants to take this kind of advice will find out the hard way they need more than a good lawyer. Again though anyone stupid enough to take the kind of advice that one poster put up here gets just what they deserve I guess.
I wasn't giving advice, I don't break the law but want to know what the laws are. After decades involving NFA machine guns I know that states have different laws. I can own machine guns legally in Oregon yet in Washington the gun had to be grandfathered under their regulations. After the new regulations just having full auto parts was considered a machine gun in Washington. That was the way it was before I got out of machine guns.

I can own parts here in Oregon that Washington folks cant.

He doesn't seem real bright……
As you read the article, from paragraphs 1 - 4 he gets progressively stupider. :rolleyes:

Lessons (not) learned today:

• Cars with only 3 wheels don't handle well.
  • If you're going to drive said car, it may be ill advised to have contraband in said car.
  • If said contraband may lead investigators to suspect you're doing something bad in your domicile, they're probably going to show up there too.
  • Breaking federal law is a bubblegumty way to make a living.
  • Continuing to break federal law while out on bail is a bubblegumtier way to make a living.

The switch itself is not against the law to own or sell. Any decent attorney will get the charges dropped. Selling a Glock with the switch installed is a different story.
The switch itself is absolutely illegal to sell. Even the article mentions it, and directly quotes federal law:

The ATF defines machine guns as "any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machine gun."
It's obvious that by "any part" they mean any part.

I wasn't giving advice, I don't break the law but want to know what the laws are. After decades involving NFA machine guns I know that states have different laws. I can own machine guns legally in Oregon yet in Washington the gun had to be grandfathered under their regulations. After the new regulations just having full auto parts was considered a machine gun in Washington. That was the way it was before I got out of machine guns.

Research the machine gun registry and how it was defunded in the '80s. You cannot buy a machine gun that is not in the registry. Without special licenses, you cannot manufacture or buy a new machine gun (one not already in the registry) in the U.S.

The switch itself is not against the law to own or sell. Any decent attorney will get the charges dropped. Selling a Glock with the switch installed is a different story.
Let me know how that works out.

You were not the one I was talking about. I meant the one who told anyone who would listen that:
"The switch itself is not against the law to own or sell. Any decent attorney will get the charges dropped. Selling a Glock with the switch installed is a different story."
Try this in any state in the USA and you will get in hot water with the Fed's. It will not matter what the state you live in does. The Feds see no humor in playing with these and anyone who wants to take the above advice one poster put up will find out the hard way. :s0092:

What exactly is the glock switch. I hate to look uniformed, but it has been mentioned prominently in several lefty articles I've read lately. Personally I can't imagine trying to shoot my glock 20 full auto. I'll take my super redhawk 44mag any day, one and done.

What exactly is the glock switch. I hate to look uniformed, but it has been mentioned prominently in several lefty articles I've read lately. Personally I can't imagine trying to shoot my glock 20 full auto. I'll take my super redhawk 44mag any day, one and done.
It's very basic- a sear disconnector. Very simple mechanism, literally pushes the sear down so it doesn't catch.
You may not be able to control a full auto machine pistol but other people can. Clearly you're not the target demographic.

Research the machine gun registry and how it was defunded in the '80s. You cannot buy a machine gun that is not in the registry. Without special licenses, you cannot manufacture or buy a new machine gun (one not already in the registry) in the U.S.
For private parties it true that machine guns have to be registered on the NFA registry. Dealers have different sample guns that are not on the transferable list, often guns built from kits that are full auto.

Police departments also buy none transferable full autos that are not on the list. While some departments did register guns they bought before the 80s and sold them to the public, they can't sell the guns bought after.

The registry will show fewer guns each year as the guns are destroyed when the owner dies with no heirs .

You were not the one I was talking about. I meant the one who told anyone who would listen that:
"The switch itself is not against the law to own or sell. Any decent attorney will get the charges dropped. Selling a Glock with the switch installed is a different story."
Try this in any state in the USA and you will get in hot water with the Fed's. It will not matter what the state you live in does. The Feds see no humor in playing with these and anyone who wants to take the above advice one poster put up will find out the hard way. :s0092:
Pretty sure a class three dealer can have the glock switch, they can legally sell to police departments and government so a demo or dealer model is legal for them. I have seen these at full auto shoots in the past.

For private parties it true that machine guns have to be registered on the NFA registry. Dealers have different sample guns that are not on the transferable list, often guns built from kits that are full auto.

Police departments also buy none transferable full autos that are not on the list. While some departments did register guns they bought before the 80s and sold them to the public, they can't sell the guns bought after.

The registry will show fewer guns each year as the guns are destroyed when the owner dies with no heirs .
That was covered in the part you didn't quote:

Without special licenses, you cannot manufacture or buy a new machine gun (one not already in the registry) in the U.S.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top