JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I'm sure every gun in the videos are props just like I'm sure those blunts were filled with tobacco not weed...
Don't know where they filmed that, but weed is (locally) legal in +/- states, but even still, so what?
But I'm sure there are a lot of anti-gun folks that would be thrilled to find out the new standard for persecution(not a typo) is "I'm sure they are real and illegal"

but what is the song about?
" the protagonist of the song talks about being released from a two year prison sentence and seeking revenge on their enemies. They mention specific people they want to harm, including their brother and sister. The protagonist also references their loyalty to their gang and willingness to kill them. "

Radio.callmefred.com

Don't know where they filmed that, but weed is (locally) legal in +/- states, but even still, so what?
But I'm sure there are a lot of anti-gun folks that would be thrilled to find out the new standard for persecution(not a typo) is "I'm sure they are real and illegal"
Medical Marijuana is legal in Arkansas, recreational is not (yet) . Small amounts like a blunt or 2 would likely
just get stomped out on the curb.
Side note; thc wax seems to get people in big trouble down south.

It seems like their biggest crime is not giving 2 effs about the NFA and other gun control laws so many bubblegum about.

Amazing how many clamor for enforcement of gun laws when someone doing in public what so many wish they could do: exercising their 2A rights the the fullest extent, because those doing it don't look the part of what the club gate keepers expect.

The risk is theirs and theirs alone. I applaud them for not giving a bubblegum. Whether on purpose or by ignorance, the judgement isn't upon my shoulders.

It seems like their biggest crime is not giving 2 effs about the NFA and other gun control laws so many bubblegum about.

Amazing how many clamor for enforcement of gun laws when someone doing in public what so many wish they could do: exercising their 2A rights the the fullest extent, because those doing it don't look the part of what the club gate keepers expect.

The risk is theirs and theirs alone. I applaud them for not giving a bubblegum. Whether on purpose or by ignorance, the judgement isn't upon my shoulders.
That *might* be the case IF they were using real NFA firearms, but there is no indication they are (other than the "tHeY loOk ReAl tO mE") and screen grabs show that they are airsoft guns, so that removes the 2a/NFA thing from the list of biggest possible crimes. Maybe it's the 1A thing that is so upsetting?

That *might* be the case IF they were using real NFA firearms, but there is no indication they are (other than the "tHeY loOk ReAl tO mE") and screen grabs show that they are airsoft guns, so that removes the 2a/NFA thing from the list of biggest possible crimes. Maybe it's the 1A thing that is so upsetting?
Lol.
I'm sure they keep airsoft glocks in da trunk too.

one video (the one posted in OP) does not a representative sample of "all over youtube"( title of thread) make. :rolleyes:

With that said.. a simple search seem to indicate a lot of them actually do seem to take place at ranges or have SOT/FFL credentials along with news videos about arrests

Even if the ones in the video are airsoft, Glock switches are everywhere. There are people ordering them by the thousands from Chinese factories on alibaba then selling them over telegram.
No doubt, but the OP and most of this thread has been about a particular video. Side note on the Telegram part of that, at some point there are going be a bunch of folks dumbfounded to discover that the 'private and secure' aspect of Telegram is just a marketing ploy and not an actual description of functionality
:s0093:

No doubt, but the OP and most of this thread has been about a particular video. Side note on the Telegram part of that, at some point there are going be a munch of folks dumbfounded to discover that the 'private and secure' aspect of Telegram is just a marketing ploy and not an actual description of functionality
I have not been talking about the one particular video.
I have been talkin bout dat culture, yo.

I have not been talking about the one particular video.
I have been talkin bout dat culture, yo.
Someplace or another I saw that we were only supposed to talk about gun things so that is what I have been trying to talk about, but I think I may have also seen that we are not supposed to talk about what we are and aren't supposed to talk about, so I'm writing all of that off as a fever dream :s0077:

No doubt, but the OP and most of this thread has been about a particular video. Side note on the Telegram part of that, at some point there are going be a bunch of folks dumbfounded to discover that the 'private and secure' aspect of Telegram is just a marketing ploy and not an actual description of functionality
Dude I don't think they care, look up mushrooms on FB market place and there's people selling totally not illegal types of mushrooms by the pound. Police seemingly do not prosecute criminals anymore because it is too much work, they'd rather go after the middle class guy who has a family and can be painted as some "bad" actor in a "good" community because that's what gets AWFL's riled up

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR