JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Occam's Razor. Real guns in the videos (not just the "music video"), cheaper than movie prop guns and perhaps easier to get than airsoft guns that looks identical (seems $190 for Elite Force 17s and 19s)

At what point would "civil disobedience" turn into "mass criminal activities"? :rolleyes:

You can bet the Agencies would go do things that makes Waco look like a picnic, if otherwise law-abiding citizens that are not prior convicted felons or SOT/FFLs, did these things :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Is the issue a gangsta music video, or the double standard in YouTube's algorithm?

We all know YouTube's got an agenda.
To glorify "gun violence" and stereotypes in videos and entertainment, yet strike and demon(it)ize responsible and positive use of firearms everywhere else on their platform.

Nearly all of the recommended firearm related videos on YouTube have become inundated by fools, thugs, shills or caricatures who know nothing about firearms, and care nothing about accurate information. And these will be the channels they point to when they want "proof" of the "dangers of gun culture".

Last Edited:
Is the issue a gangsta music video, or the double standard in YouTube's algorithm?

We all know YouTube's got an agenda.
To glorify "gun violence" and stereotypes in videos and entertainment, yet strike and demon(it)ize responsible and positive use of firearms everywhere else on their platform.

Nearly all of the recommended firearm related videos on YouTube have become inundated by fools, thugs, or caricatures who know nothing about firearms, and care nothing about accurate information. And these will be the channels they point to when they want "proof" of the "dangers of gun culture".
This is intentional, it feeds the narrative. If normies only ever see shid like this but never responsible gun ownership it will skew their opinions about the 2A community

He's claiming that these guns in the OP are airsoft/replicas because the video uploaded claimed that the guns used were prop guns :s0140:
And all I'm asking is for someone to prove to me that they are real, but so far the overwhelming argument for them being real seems to be that you can just look at the people in the video and see that they're criminals using real guns, you got anything better than that?

Must be a democrat thing-

Coming to these guys defense and argue that the guns in the videos are props simply due to a "demographic."

And in the same breath argue for gun control.

All while these individuals are in and out of jail for murder, drugs, trafficking, etc. killing eachother as well as innocents.

Yay!

And all I'm asking is for someone to prove to me that they are real, but so far the overwhelming argument for them being real seems to be that you can just look at the people in the video and see that they're criminals using real guns, you got anything better than that?
Why don't you go to their neighborhood and ask them if they're real switches. I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms and show you their air soft collection. 😂 :s0112:

Coming to these guys defense and argue that the guns in the videos are props simply due to a "demographic."

All while these individuals are in and out of jail for murder, drugs, trafficking, etc. killing eachother as well as innocents.

Yay!
That directed at me or do I need to log out to see some post i'm missing? If it is directed at me I don't recall ever arguing for gun control (other than maybe stop holding them by the end of 'extended' magazine) and my argument isn't based on "demographics"

And in context 'democrat' feels like it's coming awfully close to being used as a slur, if that was your intent I would encourage you to be more forthcoming and less obtuse
:s0093:

Yay!
Timothy ritchie jr had just got back from 2 years inside when that song dropped.
I'm sure he was simply a political prisoner that got wrongfully incarcerated by an unjust, racist system.

Timothy ritchie jr had just got back from 2 years inside when that song dropped.
I'm sure he was simply a political prisoner that got wrongfully incarcerated by an unjust, racist system.
Ah yes. He didn't have that white privilege I hear so much about….

That directed at me or do I need to log out to see some post i'm missing? If it is directed at me I don't recall ever arguing for gun control (other than maybe stop holding them by the end of 'extended' magazine) and my argument isn't based on "demographics"

And in context 'democrat' feels like it's coming awfully close to being used as a slur, if that was your intent I would encourage you to be more forthcoming and less obtuse
:s0093:
The majority of your posts are fairly liberal/democrat/progressive especially on social issues. You have the right to believe what you want. But it's not surprising that you're primarily the only one defending obvious criminals. Have you listened to the lyrics? Pretty upstanding individuals if I do say so myself……

I'm comin straight wit it. I love hardcore rap , metal, drug music etc. But I'm not going to pretend that people of any color that live in these circles are lawful individuals. My years on this plane of existence ,and the fact that I have open eyes and an open mind prevent me from accepting apologist drivel.

When the AFT is raiding airsoft businesses because they "look like real guns". When the video treats them as real guns, regardless of disclaimers and who is in the video. When moronic guntubers of any group, creed or persuasion display poor firearms safety and false information, the narrative that "guns are evil" is the same. There are a lot of useful idiots and shills willing to play to that narrative for money, political points, or free crap.

I'm comin straight wit it. I love hardcore rap , metal, drug music etc. But I'm not going to pretend that people of any color that live in these circles are lawful individuals. My years on this plane of existence ,and the fact that I have open eyes and an open mind prevent me from accepting apologist drivel.
It's a skill to separate the art from the artist.

A bit like loving your country with the ability of hating your government.

The majority of your posts are fairly liberal/democrat/progressive especially on social issues. You have the right to believe what you want. But it's not surprising that you're primarily the only one defending obvious criminals. Have you listened to the lyrics? Pretty upstanding individuals if I do say so myself……
Did you miss were I replied to the "What's it about?" question? Yes. listen to it and looked up the lyrics because my ears suck these days

And so what if my posts are "fairly liberal/democrat/progressive especially on social issues"? Last I checked this was a single issue forum, and 'social issues' isn't that issue

Did you miss were I replied to the "What's it about?" question? Yes. listen to it and looked up the lyrics because my ears suck these days

And so what if my posts are "fairly liberal/democrat/progressive especially on social issues"? Last I checked this was a single issue forum, and 'social issues' isn't that issue
Twist it however you like.

I think the issue of if the guns and switches are real or props is a distraction and beside the point. Same for expecting the cops to raid the group, when they posted a disclaimer they were props, the police need hard evidence to get a warrant.

Im more curious if they got demonetized for their gratuitous use and display of illegal guns and glorifying violence? whereas a vid of something currently legal and supporting a consitutional right, assembling an AR, is censored.

I think the issue of if the guns and switches are real or props is a distraction and beside the point. Same for expecting the cops to raid the group, when they posted a disclaimer they were props, the police need hard evidence to get a warrant.

Im more curious if they got demonetized for their gratuitous use and display of illegal guns and glorifying violence? whereas a vid of something currently legal and supporting a consitutional right, assembling an AR, is censored.
The government supports one and not the other.

The government also controls the media/censorship. It's not hard math.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top