JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is this, 5-D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel? :s0140:
Don't really understand why you think you can mak a point about this video by referencing another video, you want to talk about "those videos" you should post those videos. Guilt by association is sooooo 1950's

Also, how many pins do GLOCKS have?

View attachment 1479256
Glock 19 Gen 3. 2 pins.

Personally I could give a sh!t. They'll all kill eachother any way. What I do care about is all the innocent people who suffer the consequences of the "hood mentality" simply due to where they live due to poverty.

IMG_3170.jpeg

Glock 19 Gen 3. 2 pins.

Personally I could give a sh!t. They'll all kill eachother any way. What I do care about is all the innocent people who suffer the consequences of the "hood mentality" simply due to where they live due to poverty.

View attachment 1479441
Fairpoint on that frame, sights and slide markings are still wrong, but I'm sure somebody point out he could be a ghost gun mixmaster

At this point it doesn't really seem like anybody's going to change their opinion, wake me up if anybody has anything new to say on it

Fairpoint on that frame, sights and slide markings are still wrong, but I'm sure somebody point out he could be a ghost gun mixmaster

At this point it doesn't really seem like anybody's going to change their opinion, wake me up if anybody has anything new to say on it
They're a bunch of thugs/criminals. No opinions needed.

Sights are correct. It could also be a blank slide.

Last Edited:
What your seeing (if we are talking about the Rundoun Spaz video that was referenced in the OP) is a music video that uses visibly fake firearms. Anything else you think you are seeing would require some form of evidence to support
I'm not speaking on an issue of one video. I don't believe anyone is arguing, one video. There are many videos portraying illegal acts (particularly "Glock switches") that largely go unreported. In light of other gun issues such as Braces or triggers that seems to be singled out. I'm confident you are aware of this.

Dude, play the video at 1/4 speed. Markings are correct. Holes in barrels are quite accurate and definitely not air soft in size. Most of the mags have the holes for the round count, no air soft mags exist like that. Not many airsoft Glock extended mags either as an airsoft mag usually holds enough BBS in the standard size. Everything about the AKs in the vids look real as real looks. Without movie industry level props, I'm gonna go ahead and state these are real guns. I'm still not sure if you are just trolling at this point or seriously in denial?

Dude, play the video at 1/4 speed. Markings are correct. Holes in barrels are quite accurate and definitely not air soft in size. Most of the mags have the holes for the round count, no air soft mags exist like that. Not many airsoft Glock extended mags either as an airsoft mag usually holds enough BBS in the standard size. Everything about the AKs in the vids look real as real looks. Without movie industry level props, I'm gonna go ahead and state these are real guns. I'm still not sure if you are just trolling at this point or seriously in denial?
egypt-river-map.jpg

Most of the mags have the holes for the round count, no air soft mags exist like that
Which holes? The ones like this one has?

Holes in barrels are quite accurate and definitely not air soft in size

I'm not speaking on an issue of one video.
I am.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top