JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Shut of the national grid for six months and people will accept any crumbs, any hand out.
Shut off the grid for that long, and there will be a huge die-off, especially in the cities.

Even if an industrious group in a city decided to start growing their own food, making their own electricity, making their own medicine, etc - they would have to contend with all of the zombies around them. In that case, they would need the firearms they're currently so desperate to outlaw.

It wouldn't be much easier for those of us living on farms, but some would survive. I'm thinking again about Forstchen's book "One Second After".

Last Edited:
FedNow is real and coming in July. It will be short years or possibly months now before the dollar and cash are gone. This is happening as Russia, China, Brazil, and even Saudi Arabia are giving the middle finger to the Petro Dollar fraud.

Fully aware that people have been saying this since the 70s, but everything is in place now. It will be the biggest leap backward for privacy and personal freedoms. Research it yourself and see. Compliance with any gov mandates, removal of many liberties/permissions will, if you get my drift.

FedNow is real and coming in July. It will be short years or possibly months now before the dollar and cash are gone. This is happening as Russia, China, Brazil, and even Saudi Arabia are giving the middle finger to the Petro Dollar fraud.

Fully aware that people have been saying this since the 70s, but everything is in place now. It will be the biggest leap backward for privacy and personal freedoms. Research it yourself and see. Compliance with any gov mandates, removal of many liberties/permissions will, if you get my drift.
If they do shut off cash it will sure be fun to watch all the drug addicts that suddenly can no longer buy drugs, and the cartels sitting on billions of dollars that are suddenly worthless. Fun times.

They are going cashless and to digital currency. It for power over us, you won't be able to spend what you earned and saved without government approval.

They are going cashless and to digital currency. It for power over us, you won't be able to spend what you earned and saved without government approval.
If they do it will be REALLY fun to watch the complete meltdown in big cities. They will literally have to have the National Guard come in and bring law back. It will look like something out of a movie and a LOT of people will die. We need a good purge. This should do it quite well. :D

If they do it will be REALLY fun to watch the complete meltdown in big cities. They will literally have to have the National Guard come in and bring law back. It will look like something out of a movie and a LOT of people will die. We need a good purge. This should do it quite well. :D
They never do anything without testing and training for it. Big cities will get their EBT cards as normal so there won't be any riots. The goal is to control you by controlling your spending. Australia is getting a test run now and they will fine tune before it comes here.

"Banks block our accounts for any number of reasons. My favorite is because a government bureaucracy decides the accountholder transgressed. As we all know, in the world of bureaucracy, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Getting access to the account again is an uphill battle. You must spend time and money proving that the money you earned and that you put into the bank for safekeeping is, in fact, your property. The costs associated with that proof are yours alone to keep you in your place—and the interest during that time is the bank's bonus."

They never do anything without testing and training for it. Big cities will get their EBT cards as normal so there won't be any riots. The goal is to control you by controlling your spending. Australia is getting a test run now and they will fine tune before it comes here.

"Banks block our accounts for any number of reasons. My favorite is because a government bureaucracy decides the accountholder transgressed. As we all know, in the world of bureaucracy, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. Getting access to the account again is an uphill battle. You must spend time and money proving that the money you earned and that you put into the bank for safekeeping is, in fact, your property. The costs associated with that proof are yours alone to keep you in your place—and the interest during that time is the bank's bonus."
You have never been to a big city in recent years if you believe that.
Unless you are saying they will set up the EBT cards so they can buy drugs? The large cities now have HUGE populations of badly addicted zombies. They wake up long enough to steal to get more dope then pass out. If they suddenly cut off that drug supply all at one time? They will in hours become roaming mobs of very dangerous animals. Seems an amazing large number of people do not have any idea what kind of bomb they are sitting on. This will be a very large purge, which may not be a totally bad thing. I just feel bad for those who are caught in this and have no idea what is coming.

I just feel bad for those who are caught in this and have no idea what is coming.
I've had some truly awful conversations with good people who either cannot - or will not - see the world as it is. They vote for career politicians and for policies that just keep degrading the world, and are (in my experience, anyway) unreachable. Maybe the reality of history and the ongoing breakdown of cultural norms is just too unsettling for them to face.

Whatever the reasons for their behaviors, it is heartbreaking. Those of us who are able to do any prepping at all will be the ones they turn to when things fall apart.

I have family members living in cities, and have given them a few things over the years that could help them in times of crisis. But there is only so much we can do for them, for now.

I've had some truly awful conversations with good people who either cannot - or will not - see the world as it is. They vote for career politicians and for policies that just keep degrading the world, and are (in my experience, anyway) unreachable. Maybe the reality of history and the ongoing breakdown of cultural norms is just too unsettling for them to face.

Whatever the reasons for their behaviors, it is heartbreaking. Those of us who are able to do any prepping at all will be the ones they turn to when things fall apart.

I have family members living in cities, and have given them a few things over the years that could help them in times of crisis. But there is only so much we can do for them, for now.
I have the same situation. Wife has LARGE family. Most of them think me to be kind of a kook. Many just choose not to see the "real world" because they do not want to see it. Sadly if I live long enough to see this crash most of them will get a real slap in the face. Even here you see a lot of people who really just choose not to see what is going on all around them. I guess its easier to just choose to not see it. No doubt a LOT of law makers are watering at the mouth for taking out cash. Those will be the first ones who will be slack jawed at what happens if they get what they think they want. They will start a fire they have no clue how fast and bad it will get. On one side the hordes of drug addicts suddenly cut off from their need. On the other side the BILLIONS of dollars in black market money suddenly made worthless? These people have no clue what a Pandora's box they will open. It will be interesting to see if I am still this side of the sod.

You have never been to a big city in recent years if you believe that.
Unless you are saying they will set up the EBT cards so they can buy drugs? The large cities now have HUGE populations of badly addicted zombies. They wake up long enough to steal to get more dope then pass out. If they suddenly cut off that drug supply all at one time? They will in hours become roaming mobs of very dangerous animals. Seems an amazing large number of people do not have any idea what kind of bomb they are sitting on. This will be a very large purge, which may not be a totally bad thing. I just feel bad for those who are caught in this and have no idea what is coming.
My best example is oregons drug laws, it's legal to do most any drug so folks do. Government created the addictions as a form of control so if the addicts woke up tomorrow and needed drugs Government will supply them. Heck there are tons of drugs flooding across our open border every day. The world has changed friend, surviving this won't be easy.

Really not much any of us can do for others and unless a man prepares he won't save his family. There is just too much happening to ever believe we can get back to normal. What we can do is work our best to not be a burden on others I guess.

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings.[1] Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, when it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects.[2] The normalcy bias causes many people to not adequately prepare for natural disasters, market crashes, and calamities caused by human error. About 70% of people reportedly display normalcy bias during a disaster.[3]

The end of the dollar and folded cash and coins will not trigger mass panic as many believe. They have prepped for this for many years. It will be portrayed as a good thing with all the correct marketing and banker media support.

There will be people at first very angry but once people get the memo that it has happened to everyone and not just them they will calm down. That is how narratives and frauds are gobbled up in the hive mind.

Cash doesn't just go 'poof'. They will give a comfortable window to turn in your fiat for crypto credits. Account balances will change from cash balances to crypto fast prior to banks reopening. The masses will be pacified and compliant.

Just once everything is government crypto and all cash and other cryptos are gone, they hold all the power as many have already summarized here.

The end of the world might be better.

Last Edited:
If they do shut off cash it will sure be fun to watch all the drug addicts that suddenly can no longer buy drugs, and the cartels sitting on billions of dollars that are suddenly worthless. Fun times.
The addicts will get a combo of gov supplied drugs/needles and a barter system of stolen goods and plastic debit cards for drugs. People will be using electronic debit systems for person to person transactions. It will be easier for addicts than it will be for the cartels

The cartels will launder digital cash/credits. They do now anyway. They will get away with this in the same way they do now; pay off gov officials.

My best example is oregons drug laws, it's legal to do most any drug so folks do. Government created the addictions as a form of control so if the addicts woke up tomorrow and needed drugs Government will supply them. Heck there are tons of drugs flooding across our open border every day. The world has changed friend, surviving this won't be easy.
Hello, do you really think those tons of drugs are free? :confused:
Where do you think those tons of drugs come from? Some Government lab? I understand you desperately want to believe what you say is coming but, there is the real world and the fantasy world. Those tons of drugs come here because tons of cash are waiting for them. You keep saying they are going to make that cash worthless? So who exactly is going to pay for those tons of drugs with no money? This starts to become a comedy routine people are do invested in it. I again have zero doubt those who want control would wet their pants to get digital and make dollars go but, you really need to see the real world here not fantasy. If they want that digital to work they will have to make it so the criminals can buy and sell those tons of drugs with it.
The drug trade is only a small part of it. How many law makers become millionaires after a few years in office? How are they going to get bribes when every dollar that flows in is tracked? Like I said those who champion this idea really are clueless as to what they are going to unleash if they get it. Human greed knows no bounds. As for surviving I am the one who keeps saying this will be a giant purge if they get what they want. The big cites will become a war zone. I don't live or work there so let them burn. Pretending this is going to just happen and nothing will blow up? :s0140:

The addicts will get a combo of gov supplied drugs/needles and a barter system of stolen goods and plastic debit cards for drugs. People will be using electronic debit systems for person to person transactions. It will be easier for addicts than it will be for the cartels

The cartels will launder digital cash/credits. They do now anyway. They will get away with this in the same way they do now; pay off gov officials.
Now that would be interesting to see. I keep being told the entire idea of the cards is they can just turn them off. So they will sit back and not turn them off now? Bribe the people in control of the switch with what? More cards? Cards they then can't use? I think a lot of people here have been watching too much TV :s0092:

So the cartels will turn in those tons of cash for an account? That is tracked? Ok, that will be fun to watch.
The fun thing about cons . . . ohhh, sorry, Totally Accurate Predictions like these is that any logical inconstancies can just be waved away with a simple "You just don't understand how these things work"

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads