JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thread started in May of 2022, this is June of 2023, 1 year and one month.

For most the economy has been crashing the entire year. Yet like the weather, some of us keep a rain coat ready for the big storm or the short shower.
I get so confused...there have been so many threads about the end of the world on here over the years...

My point being that is not what "crash" means. Maybe slow spiral? And umbrellas are for tourists.

:) well you can always go watch the game and not boar yourself with this crap huh.
What game? I am too busy living life for that.

Just got back from a fishing and camping trip. Brought more things than I needed, but there were still plenty of surprises that I couldn't predict. Definitely not "boaring".

What game? I am too busy living life for that.

Just got back from a fishing and camping trip. Brought more things than I needed, but there were still plenty of surprises that I couldn't predict. Definitely not "boaring".
HEY! What's wrong with a game?

Personally, I usually find fishing "boaring". Maybe if I was catching instead of fishing... :p

I get so confused...there have been so many threads about the end of the world on here over the years...

My point being that is not what "crash" means. Maybe slow spiral? And umbrellas are for tourists.
Rome didn't fall in one day, it had a cancer of bad government that killed it. Ours is bleeding us dry while filling its pockets out of the treasury, where did the $33 trillion in debt go to? That's $32 trillion more than what the budget is so who got that?

Point being is they decided to destroy the economy using high fuel prices to run inflation up, what happens when inflation reaches the point the banks have to close?

Rome didn't fall in one day, it had a cancer of bad government that killed it. Ours is bleeding us dry while filling its pockets out of the treasury, where did the $33 trillion in debt go to? That's $32 trillion more than what the budget is so who got that?

Point being is they decided to destroy the economy using high fuel prices to run inflation up, what happens when inflation reaches the point the banks have to close?
Where did the billions we all pumped into the markets the last three years go?
What about the trillions our government printed and threw at it?

Nancy and Paul Pelosi much?

Where did the billions we all pumped into the markets the last three years go?
What about the trillions our government printed and threw at it?

Nancy and Paul Pelosi much?
Watched a video this morning that said SS money is going to finance the war in Ukraine. At some point the corruption will cause a fall, surviving that is a goal.

Watched a video this morning that said SS money is going to finance the war in Ukraine. At some point the corruption will cause a fall, surviving that is a goal.
SS buys Treasury bonds. Those bonds are used to fund US gov expenses - including sending weapons & $ to Ukraine.

This is the way it works and has worked for a long time.

Nothing new here (including tired conspiracy theories).

SS buys Treasury bonds. Those bonds are used to fund US gov expenses - including sending weapons & $ to Ukraine.

This is the way it works and has worked for a long time.

Nothing new here (including tired conspiracy theories).
If you guys are tired of the thread just say so. It's easy to end and yall can go back to what makes you happy.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top