JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Or...
You could simply ignore this thread and let everyone else continue.;)
I guess survival has nothing to do with guns when the banks crash. :confused:

Odd we start these threads to protect our community here yet its asked to be shut down before anyone can see the information.

Insert eye roll emoji. Moderators: please close this thread. Not directly firearm related and going off the rails like a crazy train.
Troll?

Seems to me that having firearms just might help someone 'survive the crash'.

If you don't like the conversation, you don't have to participate.

If the banks become any more unstable, I may have a problem buying a few more guns … or ammo … or accessories on credit.
And, I'm anticipating some good deals from Wa. Residents soon.

The banks shut down your guns and ammo become a commodity, maybe the only way to feed your family in a crash.

Trade goods or barter if there is no money. Tools for hunting or defense, it's what the survival section is about.

More on SVB......

BUT, But, but......

And, what about "my bank"?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Who bailed out the banks in '08?
This is the second biggest bank to fail since 08 and now we are $32 trillion in debt. 08 we only had $10 trillion in debt.

If the banks derivatives get called, we print up hundreds of trillions of dollars to pay them off.

What happens then?

Last Edited:
This is the second biggest bank to fail since 08 and now we are $32 trillion in debt. 08 we only had $10 trillion in debt.

If the banks derivatives get called, we print up hundreds of trillions of dollars to pay them off.

What happens then?

Time will tell, Longwalk. I'm mainly here to learn and don't claim to be a expert on anything.

What happens then?

On the events with Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), I know there has been debate and *yawn* here about the account amounts lost that were above the FDIC limits.

FYI I was reading tonight that a lot of companies may have had accounts with SVB, and may be struggling to make payroll now (or pay their Invoices) in the weeks ahead. That will be a SHTF for those impacted employees or vendors.

FYI I was reading tonight that a lot of companies may have had accounts with SVB, and may be struggling to make payroll now (or pay their Invoices) in the weeks ahead. That will be a SHTF for those impacted employees or vendors.
Yeah, most of those companies had Finance people who were smart enough to know that diversification is your safety net.

Zerohedge had a list of the creditors of SVB and most companies only had a portion of their cash with SVB.

A few didn't. Oh Well.

Darwinism is a Bee-otch.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR