Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Survival checklists

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by roar9roar, Apr 23, 2011.

1. roar9roar

roar9roar Estacada, OR Member

Does anyone have links to survival checklists for a year? I have done the LDS system and have their manual, but there has to be someone who has put out a checklist that covers all the bases. Not just food, but fuels, TP, ect. Looking for a quick link. Thanks

2. dave

dave Independence Member

removed

3. roar9roar

roar9roar Estacada, OR Member

Thx, but maybe I should say lookning for a disposable items checklist. I know I want a bomb shelter, but I may not have it. How about a survival checklist on a penny budget.

4. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

That link pops up my virus warning

5. dave

dave Independence Member

Strange. Its a post from a reliable website. If anyone else complains I will kill it. Ive been on that sight for years with 0 problems.

6. Westfalia

Westfalia The North Member

7. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Let me quess, are you using the Chrome browser?

8. nubus

nubus Guest

Thanks Westfalia!

9. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Unless you install something from a web site you will not get a virus. A lot of times they trick people with fake messages and mislabeled buttons. I never trust anything that pops up on a web site that I am not extremely familiar with. I've been in IT for a very long time and see the trends in how these bastards try to infiltrate other systems. If you suspect something. close the browser window without clicking any "Cancel" button. If it does not want to go away, go into your settings and turn off scripting (JavaScript). That is how they keep these things from going away.

10. lunalupis

lunalupis Oregon, ecotopia Member

This link is "blogger" website. very clean and trustworthy - use them myself, I do!