JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have links to survival checklists for a year? I have done the LDS system and have their manual, but there has to be someone who has put out a checklist that covers all the bases. Not just food, but fuels, TP, ect. Looking for a quick link. Thanks

Thx, but maybe I should say lookning for a disposable items checklist. I know I want a bomb shelter, but I may not have it. How about a survival checklist on a penny budget.

Strange. Its a post from a reliable website. If anyone else complains I will kill it. Ive been on that sight for years with 0 problems.

I am complaining. It tore me up. I am certain I got a virus from it. Seriously, kill it.

Unless you install something from a web site you will not get a virus. A lot of times they trick people with fake messages and mislabeled buttons. I never trust anything that pops up on a web site that I am not extremely familiar with. I've been in IT for a very long time and see the trends in how these bastards try to infiltrate other systems. If you suspect something. close the browser window without clicking any "Cancel" button. If it does not want to go away, go into your settings and turn off scripting (JavaScript). That is how they keep these things from going away.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top