JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ahh, perhaps a Ruger precision rifle would be pretty close

models-top.jpg

$2500???!!!? dang. a guy here can build a heck of an AR for that amount. i know i did:cool:

That's all fine and dandy for you, but here in UK there are NO centre-fire semi-auto rifles or carbines- that's the law. We therefore have to make do with what we CAN have.

FYI, even the LMT in .308Win IS available as a UK-only straight-pull, for £3500.00 - that's nigh-on $5500. Bare gun, mind, you have to add all the bells and whistles yourself.

It all turned to ratshirt in 1986, when a unmentionable person used his semi-auto AK and M1 carbine clone to slaughter sixteen people in Hungerford.

Almost instantly, all semi-auto centre-fires were made into prohibited firearms, and a gubmint buy-in was begun - no matter how much your gun had cost oyu - £150.00 was the deal. All of mine went to continental Europe where they don't have a problem with such guns.

tac

Anyone make something similar to this straight pull AR15 rifle (available in the UK -- whats up with that? I thought they hated guns). Anyway, I think one of these would be fun

Recreational shooting of all kinds is the fastest growing participation sport in the UK.

Sporting England - a GOVERNMENT-sponsored financial initiative, is handing out ££££££££ to clubs to improve their facilities - we have had over $300K over the last three years.

I have nineteen guns - but none of them are shotguns - all are rifled Section 1 firearms and two are handguns.

The reason why they cost so much is that those parts made in the USA are specifically for the UK market - gas blocks that are solid, piston tubes that are empty, sear units that cannot be altered, and lowers that cannot take any kind of trigger unit except the permitted mechanism.

Penalties are horrendous, since the crime is an 'absolute offence', IOW, it is indefensible. You ARE going to jail for up to ten years.

tac

Almost instantly, all semi-auto centre-fires were made into prohibited firearms, and a gubmint buy-in was begun - no matter how much your gun had cost oyu - £150.00 was the deal. All of mine went to continental Europe where they don't have a problem with such guns.

No offense, but it all went to bubblegum when you allowed them to register what guns you owned. Sadly, you are all permanently hosed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top