JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some may like this one better.

Aloha, Mark
That was pretty fun, and nice to see again after all these years.
If y'all haven't seen Liza Minnelli and Joel Grey in Cabaret, then you've really missed something...

And I'm talking about the 1972 movie, not the Broadway production, cuz this guy literally hates musicals/Broadway theater...

Last Edited:
So BBBY (another company that citadel is trying to naked short to death) had a jump today after some news about it getting sold

1650673645210.png

So that jump caused the stock to get haulted at $18. What happened after? We no one is allowed to trade after a halt but the trades continue in the dark pools and 6 million more shares are used in the dark pools to drop the price of the stock below $18 when none of us poor retail people can trade.

1650673803538.png

and then continues to drop afterhours when only those financial institutions can trade as well.

Fraud right out in the open for everyone to see. Financial institutions changing the price to what ever they want. Nothing is done again and again.

So Bill Gates has half a billion in Telsa shorts and now owes something like $8-9 billion to close them out and tried to make a deal with Elon and got shut down.

rg2m39bre7v81.jpg

a8zey7bre7v81.png

You can take the money out of a greedy billionaire but you cant take the greedy billionaire out of the money.... wait, that doesnt quite work.

Best part of a collapsing economy is watching the rich eat each other.

Look at the mortgage back security EFT's.
I would not want to buy a house right now. Reminds me of the movie Margin Call when the first broker gets wind of how close they are to disaster and starts dumping everything as fast as possible before anyone else does.

1650936970530.png

SP500 looking pretty bearish. Been sitting on 100% cash for weeks as everything has been so choppy and no real direction. I still see a $405 52-week low on its way. If that can't hold $385 incoming.

Who knows where this is going in the immediate future, with all the market manipulation going on, it can be driven back up.

We'll see if the fed interest rate raise is the spark we have been waiting for.

Its a happening day today

Deutche bank whistleblower found dead. Look how the media paints him as a drug user.

Deutche bank raided

Probably completely unrelated.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews