JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And to think that recently, I might have bought some HD stock.

Aloha, Mark

"I have been involved in financial markets for roughly 40 years, the news out this past Thursday was in my opinion more important than ANY announcement during those years. In fact, when I heard it, I thought of it as "the shot heard 'round the world"! But here we are Sunday and almost no discussion nor coverage of "Russia will demand trade payment from the unfriendly countries (the West) in gold…or rubles if they wish". Are people so dumbed down they do not understand what was said?"

"I have been involved in financial markets for roughly 40 years, the news out this past Thursday was in my opinion more important than ANY announcement during those years. In fact, when I heard it, I thought of it as "the shot heard 'round the world"! But here we are Sunday and almost no discussion nor coverage of "Russia will demand trade payment from the unfriendly countries (the West) in gold…or rubles if they wish". Are people so dumbed down they do not understand what was said?"
add a little bit of Evergreen not paying another $2.1 billion dollar loan payment and no one willing to default them, Another day of $1.8 trillion reverse repos, The fed still not stating who they gave the 2020 loan to even though it was supposed to be released by today, London Metal Exchange still reversing nickel trades so their short squeeze cant happen, finding out BCG had installed execs at hundreds of companies all over the world before they were shorted into bankruptcy funding the 1% and destroying millions of jobs, $1.8 trillion in shares not actually purchased by brokers when customers bought them.....

it all should be just fine.

add a little bit of Evergreen not paying another $2.1 billion dollar loan payment and no one willing to default them, Another day of $1.8 trillion reverse repos, The fed still not stating who they gave the 2020 loan to even though it was supposed to be released by today, London Metal Exchange still reversing nickel trades so their short squeeze cant happen, finding out BCG had installed execs at hundreds of companies all over the world before they were shorted into bankruptcy funding the 1% and destroying millions of jobs, $1.8 trillion in shares not actually purchased by brokers when customers bought them.....

it all should be just fine.
You're not supposed to know these things.
Go fly a Ukrainian flag and/or be anxious about the next COVID variant.

Here are the recipients of the fed's secret loans back in 2020 while businesses were going under

Untitled.png

I wonder why they tried to keep it secret? Lets see. BNP Paribas? a French bank got $3.8 trillion from us? I wonder what they are known for?

Oh just violation of sanctions and again and others

We gave $3.8 trillion to a bank that was fined under "Trading with the enemy" act. seriously

Not only that, but from the dates of the convictions in the links you provided, it would seem that The Fed is loaning money to them well within the 5-year probation period that BNP got slapped with as well. So, no real hurt on them after all...

Time to just face it. We're ruled by grifters and thieves...

Hows this for a interesting 24 hours.

Gamestop is going to get a stock split delivered as a dividend somwhere between 3:1 to 13:1. Announced last night in an 8K Terrible news for the short sellers and counterfeiters who might have sold someone a fake share since they will now have to find real shares to give to all the holders. the afterhours price jumps up to $200. (blue).

after it jumps up afterhours its is crushed today because max pain and a whole bunch of call options were waiting to pop and like usual, we cant have the poors making money.

So look who also jumps up under exactly zero news? AMC. also thought to be in the naked short basket of companies the cabal was trying to kill. Why are their charts identical when they are 2 completely separate companies, one with big news and the other with nothing?

Tell me this is a free market. Manipulated crime right out in the open. As the sec has said, 95% of your trades dont hit a lit market The LIARS, their media, were right on schedule to say investors were not happy with a dividend and retail tanked the stock. Who sells on the news of a 13:1 split delivered as a dividend?

The price is fake, the shares are fake, the market is fake. The SEC is complicit, the politicians are all millionaires based on insider information, the DOJ is no where to be seen, the FED props up banks in other countries who sponsor our enemies and we pay for it with $7 a gallon fuel and $15 a gallon milk for their effort.

Untitled1.png

and where did they get all these shares to sell to tank the price? They made counterfiets in EFT's. I posted about it a while back. They make an EFT and fill it with shares that they dont have to locate, they break a part the EFT's and they now have counterfeit shares on their books that they can sell to tank the price. If they dont locate the shares for the EFT what is that called? A FTD (failure to deliver).

What does the FTD data say on EFT's that are supposed to contain GME stock? VB fails to deliver up 16,183%. IJK fails to deliver up 508%, VTI shares to deliver up 237%. How many EFT's have GME? 104. It justs goes on and on. EFT's made over and over but they never put real shares in them. And they sell them to us.

That link on the FTD's is by the SEC themselves. They publish for us the amount of counterfeits being made and DO NOTHING.

anyway. probably nothing. looking forward to how they crime their way through the split.

In case anyone wants to do the math, here is the data released by the fed that they have withheld since 2020

You have to sort out the repos from the reverse repos but it adds up to about $28 trillion. The fed printed $28 trillion and gave it to the banks in 2020 and withheld this information from everyone. They gave it to banks who loaned it to enemies of the US.

remember the bailout in 2008 was $700 billion with about $200 billion coming back.

In case anyone wants to do the math, here is the data released by the fed that they have withheld since 2020

You have to sort out the repos from the reverse repos but it adds up to about $28 trillion. The fed printed $28 trillion and gave it to the banks in 2020 and withheld this information from everyone. They gave it to banks who loaned it to enemies of the US.

remember the bailout in 2008 was $700 billion with about $200 billion coming back.
So maybe the Fed could print another 28 trillion and (almost) get us in the black. Sarcasm, in case it wasn't obvious. You post some very concerning stuff, bolus. I assume we are getting fleeced here, but the levels you talk about are difficult to comprehend.

You know all those zombie stocks of dead companies that bounch every once in a while ( the ones I post here occasionally) like sears or blockbuster?

Well, because we took notice the financial terrorists are moving them all to "Expert exchanges" so that only hedge funds can trade them in secret and we arnt invited.

So in summary, They identify a company to kill (usually one of amazon's competitors). BCG installs some executives in the company who are there to sabotage the company and drain off funds in the form of huge exec bonuses. We found their executives in hundreds of companies before they were killed. The media they own trashes the companies. Citadel then starts counterfieting shares of the companies through various means to naked short the price of their stock low enough to perform a "cellar boxing" making it impossible to raise the price again. Mitt Romney's Bain capital comes in and cuts up the company.

The counterfiet shares that were used to destroy the share price are never bought back or located because they are not required to if the company goes backrupt. But they still have these shares on their books so they occasionally have to sell or move them and we'll see big jumps in prices of shares of dead companies.

Now that we found this out, they are moving all these dead company stocks to their own prive exchange so we cant see this illegal behavior anymore. Since the SEC has admitted that they are idiots and pay BCG for consulting, they write the rules to allow this to happen

Little side note:
Now that we know BCG is involved in this process, look what has been found:

70% of thier government consulting is in the DOD. Who runs the committee who gets to decide where the money goes? Mitt Romney. Where did Mitt Romney start? BCG.

this is all crazy. It feels like some made up conspiracy theory except in this case there are mountains of evidence. This is the cabal that stealing from everyone. Killing companies, stealing from every pension, every retirement, driving the wealth gap, driving inflation, umemployment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top