JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dam Dems…

My wife will be retiring sometime this year (I "retired" 30 years ago). We will have a retirement income double our current without touching the nest egg until we're 100….
…. I'm thinking she should work a couple more years :s0155:
(On second thought…. She'd probably kill me!)

Last Edited:
Its like playing jenga except you use grenades

k4ib4gyh1jw81 (1).png

We will have a retirement income double our current without touching the nest egg until we're 100….
Looking to adopt a big kid...???o_O I'm totally potty-trained, bottle-broke, and come with my own guns n' ammo... :)

Last Edited:
The markets really haven't even begun to fall yet. The world is so tightly wound that every little problem looks 100x bigger then it should be because everyone's nerves are shot! I'm in the camp that a major downturn/cycle is coming within 3-16 months, and am really wondering what kind of society we will have at that point.

And BTW.......

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I'm NOT calling the bottom. But YES, I bought some stocks today.

It's crazy how easy the big guys can easily manipulate the market.

There was a big push at 11:30 exchange time today. funny how different companies saw the same up swing and level off.

0UL0xo9.png
33yq14A.png
XMMkRYI.png
mXUYXCL.png
HtszKWh.png

Last Edited:
It's crazy how easy the big guys can easily manipulate the market.

There was a big push at 11:30 exchange time today. I find it funny how different companies

View attachment 1192011
View attachment 1192012
View attachment 1192013
View attachment 1192014
View attachment 1192015
Gary Gensler (the sloth running the SEC ) said that 95% of retail trades dont hit a lit market.

If you order at a broker then the broker can
1. Credit your account but fail to actually buy a share
2. internalize the order by giving you one of their shares and waiting for you to sell it later, therefore never needing to find an actual seller
3. Send your order to a darkpool so they can manipulate price (if they want the price to go down they darkpool your buy but put your sell on the lit market making the price go down since only sells are affecting the price )
4. Do all their business afterhours where retail does not get a chance.
5. Payment for order flow is a multibillion dollar business

You add that FTD's are ignored, naked shorts are ignored, hiding FTD's in swaps are ignored (unless you lose the bank money) the markets are completely fraudulant.

The SEC is bought, FINRA is just a club of banks and works for them, the DTCC even quit doing their independent audits.

Its all fraud. Why would we keep using cash if counterfeits where considered the same value as real dollars? we wouldnt, it would be worthless. But here we are putting counterfiets into our retirement plans

Gonna be that way for a while.
I was excited when AMZN dropped to 2500 so I could buy a few in advance of the 20-1. Of course looking today just made me irritated, but I'm long on the market still anyway. I survived and thrived after 08, and I expect the same over the next two-three.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews