JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same here. Lost $30k in stocks in 3 days last month. Did some quick stop-loss trading and made a couple lucky purchases to offset that. Finally got back yesterday to where I was before that swift kick in the nards. Like I said before. This ride gives me white knuckles.

magic 8 ball.jpg

Last Edited:
Same here. Lost $30k in stocks in 3 days last month. Did some quick stop-loss trading and made a couple lucky purchases to offset that. Finally got back yesterday to where I was before that swift kick in the nards. Like I said before. This ride gives me white knuckles.

View attachment 1097927
EDJ says that we will still go up next year, but that there will be 2-3 corrections of 5-10%.

I myself with the exception of 401k and other retirement accounts that I can't withdrawal from I am mostly cash with the exception of 10 Tesla $1000 put options for Jan 7 and some others. Almost made 15k this week playing the Tesla pump and dump game but most of it as I held 20 options over the Christmas weekend that gapped up on Monday. As for 5-10% corrections as soon as tapering is announced ya better strap on your seatbelt its gonna get real bumpy.

$1.9 trillion reverse repo today. Half the yearly medicare costs being given to the banks with interest every day to cook their books so that they look like they have collateral on the $1 QUADRILLION in derivatives that are over leveraged 300:1

Nothing changed since 2008, no one went to jail. the derivative market has just grown exponentially. Mortgage backed securities, credit backed securities, student loan backed securities, all sliced and diced to act as collateral for this bubble. There are still rating agencies saying Evergande's bonds are B+ despite they haven't paid a single bill months. They cant let them default otherwise it will bring everything down. The world economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. They all know it but are too far involved to get out now otherwise everything will be worthless.

who is going to bail out $1 quadrillion when it fails? That's 12 times the worlds yearly GDP. That's 42,000 times the value of all the gold in the entire world.

$1.9 trillion reverse repo today. Half the yearly medicare costs being given to the banks with interest every day to cook their books so that they look like they have collateral on the $1 QUADRILLION in derivatives that are over leveraged 300:1

Nothing changed since 2008, no one went to jail. the derivative market has just grown exponentially. Mortgage backed securities, credit backed securities, student loan backed securities, all sliced and diced to act as collateral for this bubble. There are still rating agencies saying Evergande's bonds are B+ despite they haven't paid a single bill months. They cant let them default otherwise it will bring everything down. The world economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. They all know it but are too far involved to get out now otherwise everything will be worthless.

who is going to bail out $1 quadrillion when it fails? That's 12 times the worlds yearly GDP. That's 42,000 times the value of all the gold in the entire world.
I don't even speak this language. But I don't understand a path out of this without "massive" devaluation of the dollar. Or maybe replace it completely. Which starts to make a ton of sense when viewed from a different perpective, such as that of our financial rivals. I might even look at it as bleeding the American taxpayers dry, we have much to be soaked for, and once that game is over, THEN, make the move.

I don't even speak this language. But I don't understand a path out of this without "massive" devaluation of the dollar. Or maybe replace it completely. Which starts to make a ton of sense when viewed from a different perpective, such as that of our financial rivals. I might even look at it as bleeding the American taxpayers dry, we have much to be soaked for, and once that game is over, THEN, make the move.
I dont understand most of this as well but I see trends that are just like before 2008 except on a exponentially bigger scale. Like this graph of the M1 which is the "M1 is the money supply of currency in circulation"

fredgraph.png

Now I dont know exactly what happened in 2020 but the money supply in circulation went from $4 trillion to $20 trillion in less than a year. I'm pretty sure we did not back that $16 trillion with anything. Certainly not the GDP or not an asteroid of solid gold. I dont see how the value of the dollar will stay with same with so much of it being printed.

Yeah....it happens even in China.

But, being that the CCP is directly involved. Sure.....

"Too big to fail."

Just like in Amerika?

BUT, But, but......did you get the part about the CEO being convicted and recently executed?

Aloha, Mark

PS......and what about that other problem for the CCP?

Last Edited:
Yeah....the dirty little secret is out.

Aloha, Mark

PS....and on the crypto side.
Now it's one thing to make an investment and lose money, but it's an entirely different thing if my favorite celebrity told me to buy something and I lose money...As a result, Kim Kardashian, Floyd Mayweather and Paul Pierce have been named in a lawsuit, which alleges that they scammed their followers into investing in EthereumMax. This was a crypto that jumped last summer thanks to the celebrity endorsements but fell from about $10.50 all the way down to $1.50. The lawsuit claims that, while regular investors bought EMAX coins, Kardashian, Mayweather and Pierce sold off their assets at a profit....the good ole pump and dump..
Taken from....

Lets see if I got this straight.

Authorized participants are allowed to bundle 111 stocks into an EFT called XRT. They dont need to actually locate the stock to do this. They can just bundle an an empty bag, say it is full of stock, and then sell it to who ever (usually themselves).

Then they can borrow those empty bags of stocks for as low as $0.01 each (I just looked it up) and then short them to a tune of 447% so to drive down the price all to try and kill one of those 111 companies. Selling 447% of the existing stock.
XRT.png
and that's ok? We really tolerate this from wall street?

Let's say bob is making a very good screw driver in his business and charging $1 for it. I dont like bob and I want him to go out of business. So I say I have 1000 of bob's screw drivers for $0.01 each and sell them every day for a year. But instead of selling screw drivers I sell them a piece of paper saying I owe you a bob's screw driver. Bob goes out of business.

Now it would be one thing if I now took over bob's and gave everyone the $0.01 screw drivers I sold. But instead I get to keep all the money, not pay taxes on it and say "sorry, bob is out of business. no screw drivers." I just killed Bob's business, put all his wokers on unemployment, stole his customers and ripped them all off, got to keep all the money and not pay taxes either.

Seriously WTF. Why do we tolerate this??

Last Edited:
So XRT, shorted to 447% recently had about 6 million fails to deliver recently (yellow spike on this graph) which were the highest ever. When you borrow magically created counterfeit stock to short you eventually are supposed to go find a real one and deliver it back. If you dont that's a FTD Then supposedly the next day all those shares were "bought" and delivered back to whom they were borrowed from and absolutely nothing happens to the price.

Lets say there is a massive demand for ammo and you go to the store asking to buy 6 milllion boxes today because you absolutely have to have them by the end of the day at what ever cost. The store is just going to sell you them boxes all at the same price right?

The SEC is not just blind to this. it is aiding and abetting.

1642547615059.png

Dammit Bolus. On one hand, I want to understand this better. On the other, I feel like once I understand, the cards will all fall down.
Its incredibly depressing to go down that path. to literally see the crime and fraud right out in the open and see nothing getting done about it is terribly frustrating. The SEC knew all about the abuse of EFT's like XRT at least back to 2019 because there are reports and comments right on sec.gov.

If you want to go down that rabbit hole, here is a summary that has citations and links to confim the investigation. its a 37 page pdf that summarizes the problems since the stock market went all computerized in the 80's. The was done after the gamestop shorting became apparent last year so some of the references are related to this.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top