JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably not a bad time to get out of Tesla. It's only at a PE of 1330/1.:rolleyes: Apple and Google are around 35/1 and Amazon 80ish/1. Its gonna come back to earth. When it does I hope I got enough powder to take advantage. Got 2 June 2022 $500 puts right now.
I think Tesla has more steam left in it, Ive been eyeing it for weeks thinking it was time but making out with $200G was too tempting. I'm so giddy today I cant even begin to come down yet. . To be honest I wouldnt be too surprised to see it double in the next year or less.

Just wondering what makes you think it may double?
Irrational exuberance. With GM announcing they are going to electric only they are going to be relying on a lot of Teslas groundwork and patents and the fact that Tesla has been able to do a lot of what GM wants to do without screwing up which GM isnt know for. GM's F ups are only going help Tesla. Tesla is on the way up. In a way i wish I hadnt sold when I did but I'm sure I am going to regret that I did but I'm not terribly greedy. Musk is a jackass but he's visionary at the same time.

I think Tesla has more steam left in it, Ive been eyeing it for weeks thinking it was time but making out with $200G was too tempting. I'm so giddy today I cant even begin to come down yet. . To be honest I wouldnt be too surprised to see it double in the next year or less.

On Friday I had to call a great friend at 4:30am and woke him up just to make sure I was seeing things correct. I was expecting LAIX to move 10-20ish% not $8+ dollars. bubblegum my pants almost! +85k overnight!

On Friday I had to call a great friend at 4:30am and woke him up just to make sure I was seeing things correct. I was expecting LAIX to move 10-20ish% not $8+ dollars. bubblegum my pants almost! +85k overnight!
Ya Mon. I'm am really trying to pull myself out of the market right now. I am so good to go for retirement. Crypto is moving so fast a few point here or there I could knock up a mil ....or not.. in a few days. Stop. Dont piss the old lady off just let it go. Know what I mean?

Up......down....

Just looked at LAIX (Feb 9, 2021). $3.84 a share.

Aloha, Mark

Me and crypto this week

4FACF60C-22CE-4C6C-8DB8-F9F4A04216A4.jpeg

Ain't that the truth.

I've been playing with RIOT for the past few months. Two trades, two wins. Nothing major, but still in the plus territory which makes my retirement fund happy especially with the relatively short durations and no tax exposure.

Made a little spending cash on dogecoim this week. Spent it on a tank of diesel. LOL.
" everyone feels like a trading genius in a bull market. ". LOL.

Last Edited:
Yup gotta pay attention. Can't make money unless you sell. My average was $.74 per and sold most in $9.50 range.

Congratulations.

+++++++++++

BTW.....
My son also likes to tell me about his BIG wins. His latest was MSTR.

Of course, he never tells me his buy in price or his sales price. Whatever......no use being envious of someone else's success.

Aloha, Mark

I read somewhere the lost wages totaled something like 400 Billion. After the next stimulus they will have added 6 Trillion into the economy. How does that make sense??......It doesn't. But there's 6 Trillion dollars floating around to offset a 400 Billion loss. Interest rates are zero so the stock market goes up.

When its all over landlords will never get paid the back rent they are owed. Business owners looted and burned by Democrat goons will never see compensation. Businesses destroyed by a political 8 month forced closure will never be compensated. Government is about to screw anyone who works, earns and invests.....they are about to pick the winners and losers. Those nasty pipeline welders got just what they deserved.....JUST WHAT THEY DESERVED! They're all racists. Those welding racists should be making solar panels. Maybe they'll establish solar panel production gulags to re-education luddites.

Whats becoming more and more obvious is that the last large pool of money/wealth available for appropriation by government is inheritable wealth. As in wealth stored in retirement accounts. Much of that wealth outside of real estate is held in stock market accounts. In the next few years you'll see new transaction taxes, higher capital gains taxes and annual taxes on net worth. There's just too much money laying there for the political ruling class to ignore. They absolutely covet what you have....your wealth and your liberty.

Not supposed to be this way. BTW......these deferred mortgage payments do in fact affect your credit rating. Just "not to the same extent as before the Wuhan Virus"

I hate what's going on. But maybe I'm just thinking about this all wrong.

Last Edited:
Congratulations.

+++++++++++

BTW.....
My son also likes to tell me about his BIG wins. His latest was MSTR.

Of course, he never tells me his buy in price or his sales price. Whatever......no use being envious of someone else's success.

Aloha, Mark

I am not here to bs anyone. I am 42 and been trading for right at 20 years. The price of tuition was steep is all I will say. Sometimes you hit the lotto and sometimes everything goes exactly how you didn't plan. Been really lucky more then once and lost a TON more then a few times. Learn and find what works for you and stick to it. Hard part is staying disciplined and not second guessing. Always gonna be tge woulda, shoulda and coulda. Stick to your plan.

I'm worried too.....
Too much Govt free money, giveaway programs, debt forgiveness, people going into debt, the coming inflation scenario, etc... etc...

I might just have to change my strategy again.

Aloha, Mark

I don't normally play the market and after this week I don't think I will again. All of my other funds are tied up in mutual funds , 401 etc.

I'm worried too.....
Too much Govt free money, giveaway programs, debt forgiveness, people going into debt, the coming inflation scenario, etc... etc...

I might just have to change my strategy again.

Aloha, Mark
I'm hoping for hyperinflation to make my mortgage payment insignificant.

I'm hoping for hyperinflation to make my mortgage payment insignificant.

I can remember taking an Econ 101 course way back when.
The question was, "Who benefits from inflation?"

My answer was, "The long term debtor."
Yup....thinking just like you (above).

The instructor said, "Nobody benefits."

BTW......I still think that I was right. HA, Ha, ha.....

But then....nowadays debts (student loans) can/could get erased via an election/voting.
Rrrrright....what do I know about anything?:s0092:

Aloha, Mark

I can remember taking an Econ 101 course way back when.
The question was, "Who benefits from inflation?"

My answer was, "The long term debtor."
Yup....thinking just like you (above).

The instructor said, "Nobody benefits."

BTW......I still think that I was right. HA, Ha, ha.....

But then....nowadays debts (student loans) can/could get erased via an election/voting.
Rrrrright....what do I know about anything?:s0092:

Aloha, Mark
He was full of crap.long term fixed debt basically gets wiped out under hyperinflation. I knew guys in the mid 90s making their 150 dollar mortgage payments from the late 60s thanks to the 70s.

He was full of crap.long term fixed debt basically gets wiped out under hyperinflation. I knew guys in the mid 90s making their 150 dollar mortgage payments from the late 60s thanks to the 70s.

There are many ways to look at it.....like?
Assuming that you still have a job and your wages will keep up with the hyperinflation.

And if not?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....also look at what the CBO is saying about what a $15 an hour min wage will do?

900,000 lifted out of poverty
While 1.4 million more unemployed

LOL......IF the Govt really wants to help more people out of poverty. Just, draw the poverty line at a lower number.

That's a joke folks.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top