JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do YOU really need a stimulus check? Or are YOU just cashing in (expanding the Govt Debt)?

BTW.....DOW was up 603.41 today. Closed at 31,535.

Aloha, Mark

jo8lik73k2p61.png

Sigh, I have been a downward surge since sept almost have lost 500k...thanks libtards...bitcoin is looking better n better.

I am back up better than ever, but this year has mostly been flat for me so far. I think it will take off soon though. Volatile lately, I am only down about 1% from my high, but that changes day to day, been down about 3% then back up the next couple of days.

Holding on. I don't need to tap it this year, hopefully won't need to tap it for 5 years when I turn 72 and start to have to pull RMDs - at which point I will just roll it over into my Roth IRA every year.

I had to stop crypto trading. I made a LOT of money in a really short period but I had numbers dancing around in my head all the time and I was glued to my phone. Getting up all hours of the night buying and selling. It was making me a wreck. Ive got ammo to reload.

Comment(s)/reaction(s) to the post above.
For future consideration by Terrorist Organizations (and/or China):

dr-evil.jpg

Buy on margin and suddenly collapse the company.
Block/create a problem in the Suez Canal (or Panama Canal).
Spread a virus around the world.
Enslave a minority population within your own country.
Invade Taiwan.

Aloha, Mark

PS....what would be the reaction if......
Ship loads of "Chinese Migrants" were to be suddenly landed on the shores of the Western USA?

Last Edited:
Doing well in the market - my retirement funds are the highest they have ever been. Fortunately I have been able to leave them untouched so far; SS income has paid my bills since August and I still have cash savings at about the same level as last year.

Doing well in the market - my retirement funds are the highest they have ever been. Fortunately I have been able to leave them untouched so far; SS income has paid my bills since August and I still have cash savings at about the same level as last year.
Real estate markets are nuts even in timber counties. Somebody has money.

House down the road right by where the fire burned, 1600 SF on half an acre with a steep drop off and 50' off a dusty gravel road - sold for $485K a couple of weeks ago.

I see empty lots asking $100-$200K per acre.

Crazy.

People want out of the cities.
Even city housing is going nuts. I saw an article about Portland market and houses fetching 100k over asking. Condo in our complex went up for sale recently and had a buyer next day.

Edit: https://www.google.com/amp/s/katu.c...et-is-insane-homes-going-for-100k-over-asking

House down the road right by where the fire burned, 1600 SF on half an acre with a steep drop off and 50' off a dusty gravel road - sold for $485K a couple of weeks ago.

I see empty lots asking $100-$200K per acre.

Crazy.

People want out of the cities.
Urban residential real estate is not hurting at all, despite all logic that would have predicted the opposite. It appears that the desirability of this region has not been countered by its politics, or even by the rioting. The money is still coming here in droves, which implies confidence in the region's ability to recover from its current state. I sure hope they're right.

Urban residential real estate is not hurting at all, despite all logic that would have predicted the opposite. It appears that the desirability of this region has not been countered by its politics, or even by the rioting. The money is still coming here in droves, which implies confidence in the region's ability to recover from its current state. I sure hope they're right.
They are probably bringing bad ju ju when they move here

It is possible that current residents are moving out and those migrating to Portland are taking advantage of that fact?

House across the street had multiple offers on opening, and I think they ended up accepting something like 60K over asking. They asked market, which was smart. Let the bidding war push it up.

Heck, I've been getting physical letters from Sotheby's asking if I'll sell my coastal property. Real estate is hotter than ETH in crypto right now.

And in the financial news today (04-14-21).......

Bernie Madoff is DEAD at 82.

COINBASE. Yeah.....I was thinking What if? Maybe if I would/could/start a cryptocurrency with a couple of million (say even a couple 100 million, to set up the computer). Sell it in the public market......for say 100 Billion.......and then, just walk away? Even if it fails......I'll still be rich. LOL.

Then....
Think about it: The Chinese said that they want to launch a digital currency. MUST BE a sure thing......Rrrrright?

Aloha, Mark

PS......digital Yuan? BUT, well......it's not EXACTLY a real cryptocurrency.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads