JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@sobo
I was curious if adding the mechanical trigger block after the VUP changed the way the trigger feels by having the extra link to push on? Or can you even tell the difference?
Thanks!
I bought a Full Size that I believe was a police trade-in (Red Box pistol).
It was a retro-fit.....I could see the fresh cut in the slide to accommodate the new disconnector.
The pistol had a 3+lb trigger pull weight out of the box, which I liked.
It would have been easy to increase pull weight, had I wanted to.

All the more reasons to stay away from SIG products that are not P226, 229, 228, 220 series
I own old and new Sigs and like both. I do believe the polymer pistols are more open to user errors in messing with parts. Some of this is the current trend of significant mods to guns. I don't remember a lot of people extensively stripping a P226 or modifying them regularly.

I have never really cared for striker fired pistols. The hammer on a traditional SA/DA or a DA pistol gives me comfort in knowing it's not going off on it's own. I it does I can't blame it on.the pistol.

Not a fan of Sig, especially their striker fired pistols. Crazy high bore axis and pricey magazines/parts. I have noticed many high speed "influencers" jumping on the Sigwagon and damn near every new weapon system on government contracts is made by Sig. I'm not convinced these contracts are a result of Sig being the best option- more likely some powerful hands got greased.

Huge Thanks for posting the info. I sent it to my sister who has a p320. She had no idea and will be extra cautious and see what will be done for a fix.
Keep in mind that all this went down about 5 years ago.
There are not many P320s in the wild without the disconnector.
Your sister's pistol has been most likely manufactured with the disco.

You asked for it. And this one is not April fools. Over 1 million guns recalled as I understand it.

Skip to 1:50 mark if short on time. Saves time when firing from the draw :p

Wow. Never seen that one. Watched the whole thing.

At least Taurus does the right thing and recall their stuff, SIG.... well, you hear what they do all too often. They beta test their products which are costly crap.

Off topic but this thread somehow reminds me of that chair you sit in front of a gun set to go off at an unknown time. Kind of like a gun of Damocles ha ha. I remember seeing it on a tv show. Can't find much on it anymore. Saw this random post:

F623867C-78BE-47AE-9517-081FC1DAD854.jpeg

I should mention that this one is not an April fools joke either even though it kinda sounds like it.

Last Edited:
Never did like the idea of paying more than $25 bucks for a magazine
This was LONG the big downside to the Bersa line. They make some nice pistols for nice price but, for many of them the damn mags are a real downer. Years ago Wife wanted a .380 to leave at work and I told her to go look at the Bersa as I had, had a few of them over the years. She came home with one I did not know they were making back then, the 15+1 model. Turned out great but mags? No one sold them. Only place to buy was the importer and they were $50 each.:eek:
So I finally gave in and ordered a handful. Told her the damn mags cost as much as the pistol. At that time they were importing a nice D/A .45 that I really liked when I got to shoot but it was the same thing. To buy as many mags as I would want to have would have cost more than the damn pistol. Don't know if its still like this for them but it sure put a damper on me buying several of their offerings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top