JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be safe out there everyone. These incidents look to be recent and therefore POST recall.

I was looking at the p320 at sportsman's because it was only $450 but after reading about this defect a few days ago decided not to get one.

The p2022 looks to be the better option since it's hammer fired SA/DA.

But, but, but, Sig is best! Sig definitely more better good than Glock.

True gun person litmus test…

Sig 320 or…

Taurus anything?

I'd imagine I'm not the only P320 owner out there who's smart enough not to keep a live round in the chamber when not ready to pull the trigger

Still a great platform to use at the range, but I've never carried mine holstered anywhere. Never will unless it's unloaded

I actually do the same thing with all of my firearms, regardless of manufacturer, caliber or whatever. Doesn't bother me carrying anything, but I'll never carry any firearm with a round in the chamber, safety or no safety on the firearm
Certainly your choice. I would have zero use for a gun I could not trust. If I owned one of these things it would be sold. Shocking that a name like Sig has allowed this to get this out of hand.

Be safe out there everyone. These incidents look to be recent and therefore POST recall.

Example of post-drop fix p320 going off in holster previously posted by @sobo

Sig said defective firing pin return spring.

Last Edited:
Certainly your choice. I would have zero use for a gun I could not trust. If I owned one of these things it would be sold. Shocking that a name like Sig has allowed this to get this out of hand.
This. No excuse for an unsafe firearm, and no reason to own one.

There's no point in looking for a gunfight regardless of what you may or may not be carrying.

First rule of gun ownership used to be "safety"

It's that damned patented triple-action I've been yellin' about for years.

Single-action, Double-action, and that super-awesome Drop-action…….

Classic Sig. On the other hand, the 320 XTen seems to be safe. Mine has been great but who knows.
I wouldn't assume ANY 320 series is safe. I personally think the 320 is a pile and have been saying so for years. Sig releasing such an unsafe firearm and KNOWING so is unacceptable.

It's that damned patented triple-action I've been yellin' about for years.

Single-action, Double-action, and that super-awesome Drop-action…….
Except these aren't going off from being dropped. I mean honestly I could ALMOST forgive Sig for that one but these firearms are going off in the holster. No, not ok or funny.

Except these aren't going off from being dropped. I mean honestly I could ALMOST forgive Sig for that one but these firearms are going off in the holster. No, not ok or funny.
If they can't manage a striker block like Glock, then they should go back to their 80's hammer fired designs where they belong…. PERIOD.

Last Edited:
There's no point in looking for a gunfight regardless of what you may or may not be carrying.

First rule of gun ownership used to be "safety"
:s0092: Again your choice. I do not drive looking for a wreck but I am not going to drive with no insurance. I keep several loaded fire extinguishers in my home and vehicles even though I am not looking to start a fire. A LOT of people will not own a gun at all. Most of them go their entire life and never regret this choice. Bottom line it is their choice as adults. You will hear no complaints from me on how you choose to live. You are playing the odds and will most likely win.
First rule of safety for me is being prepared to defend myself from scum. Again I do not push it on those who feel they can not safely do so. A person does need to know their limitations.

I wouldn't assume ANY 320 series is safe. I personally think the 320 is a pile and have been saying so for years. Sig releasing such an unsafe firearm and KNOWING so is unacceptable.
They're very good at making the consumer a beta tester. Perhaps I'll carry the XTen in condition 3... I'll continue standard carry with my G20 gen 5. My SO really prefers the 320 but only because it was Army issued and she's familiar.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top