JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, hang on while I don my flame suit...

I EDC the P320 in winter. It has been through the trigger VUP. I carry with a round in the chamber. It has no manual safety. It has never gone off uncommanded.

I EDC the P365 in summer. It doesn't require the trigger VUP. I carry with a round in the chamber. It has no manual safety. It has never gone off uncommanded.

Flame on!
(I just won't bother responding...)

@sobo 's left nut

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

ha, I dunno about that. Lotsa people have bought them despite the trigger issue.

Im curious if the people suing Sig had their triggers upgraded under the VUP program?
There are plenty of the older ones that are floating around that haven't been upgraded.

I'll admit I walked away from Glock when the P320 was all the hype. All the guys I listened to/watched were really pushing the product (probably funded by Sig). I wanted to see what it was all about. The triggers are nice. The ergonomics were nice. The feel was great. I never had an issues with mine but as I continued reading about the flaws and potential issues I lost faith and sold them all.

Back to Glock I went. I'm not going to own or carry something I can't trust 100%. They sure were fun on the range though.

With that said I do own an Sig Cross in .308 and that one isn't going anywhere. Completely different…. I know. Haha.

Im wondering how they can sue if they havent upgraded?
There are current guns that don't fall under the purview of the VUP that are still having issues. Such as the one posted above with the X5 Legion.

In truth, I envy their fewer parts than hammer fired guns, but their grip angle does not work for me. If not for CZ, I would probably force Glock on me.
I only like full framed Glock. So the sub compacts and compacts are out. I don't like the grip angles or how they feel.

I only like full framed Glock. So the sub compacts and compacts are out. I don't like the grip angles or how they feel.
I have a G48 and my wife a G42. I like my 45 and 34 much better. I don't like the G19 pretty much at all.

I also prefer how CZ pistols fit my hand, I have both SA/DA and strikerfired models and especially like the single action trigger on their pistols with a hammer.
However, when I shoot my friends Glock 17 I do get nice groups (for me) on target. I am happy with either.

I have a G48 and my wife a G42. I like my 45 and 34 much better. I don't like the G19 pretty much at all.
Yea I have a 43X and a 48. They aren't bad if I am forced to carry something smaller. But I'm will you I really dislike the 19 and the 26 is not even worth my time.

You mentioned in a different thread where a video posted online of a possible P320 discharge looked like your home range. Did you happen to learn anything more about that incident?
Nope. Got a link to that post? If it's from the same YouTuber I think it might be from, it possible it might be my range.

I continue to question why there are individuals who seem to think the reports of Sig P320 self-firing in a holster are incorrect and must be operated induced.
Here's why:

There's plenty of other vids along the same line as the above...
So, I'll keep carrying mine. Best pistol I've ever carried. Next best is my SIG P365. Next best after that is my SIG 1911 C3.
Next best after that is my S&W 586-5 in .357 Mag, but I'm not gonna carry a 6-rd wheelgun for EDC...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads