JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg

Mmmmm..... 16-18oz. prime ribeye, grilled to med-rare. (I made five settings of this for supper tonight) :s0094:

Seasonings:
Light coating of salt, pepper, and garlic powder... Let set for 1-hr.

Topping:
Sliced mushrooms, crumbled bacon, finely chopped onion, sautéed in butter with a bit of salt & pepper. Add fresh heavy cream and let simmer for 20 mins.

Sides:
Fresh spring salad mix w/fresh sliced cucumber and a splash balsamic vinegar.

A few morsels of "crab" meat.

Steamed baby carrots and sweet green peas.

(In my best southern drawl like foghorn leghorn) Thems look like mighty fine fixens. However in a more civilized expression it looks like a wonderful culinary delight you made there.:D

I had cornbread and fried taters with kielbasa sausage cut up in them with onions, seasoning salt and olive oil. Cornbread had local honey and real butter on it

Springers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Yeah. I'll be bankin it this season. Will start soon. I get most of them close to the shore anyway.
I can get a boat for about $108 a month, but have to come up with almost 950 to make that work so maybe later on.

Tony you suck.....:eek:

Deep fried Chum salmon, southern made hush puppies and a tarter/ketchup sauce.
A new twist on a PNW delicacy. And a complementary Crown & Pepsi while cookin.

You eat "CHUM"?...Dog...Keta. :eek: Can't catch any of those Steelhead in those rivers up there huh?
Just kidding. If it's salmon, and it's got decent color to it, I'll eat it! I imagine being up near the sound you have opportunity to pick up those dogs BEFORE they get stripes? Wifey caught one of those many years ago near tide water that was near twenty pounds, in the Kilchis River, we ate it. We didn't know at the time no one was eating them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top