JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pork ribs and chenterelles! image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
image.jpg
A little brisket we had on New Years.

Soon I'll do another, and this next time I'm using lump charcoal, not gas and taking out the water pan and adding about 8 more hours to it's process.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You eat "CHUM"?...Dog...Keta. :eek: Can't catch any of those Steelhead in those rivers up there huh?
Just kidding. If it's salmon, and it's got decent color to it, I'll eat it! I imagine being up near the sound you have opportunity to pick up those dogs BEFORE they get stripes? Wifey caught one of those many years ago near tide water that was near twenty pounds, in the Kilchis River, we ate it. We didn't know at the time no one was eating them.

If they have bars on em they go back, chums (prepared this way) taste better than other salmon.
Ask me about my famous Steelhead nuggets.......

Last Edited:
I must be a well taken care of man. :D I could not cook anything even if my life depended on it. My son can cook, son in~laws can cook, Hell, even the neighbor men around here can cook. But me HELLS NO WILLIE. This one time, I did cook some toast......

Email "Stomper, post: 1213127, member: 745"]Universal Background Check... Jim, you ain't sellin' FTF w/o an FFL... are you? o_O[/QUOTE]

Hells Bells,i thought we was discussin fishin!!!!
Yeah we gotta do that crap if we sell anything. Im on hold till that garbage is repealed!!!

Im gonna buy nothing but rifle kits .......:eek:

Email "Stomper, post: 1213127, member: 745"]Universal Background Check... Jim, you ain't sellin' FTF w/o an FFL... are you? o_O

Hells Bells,i thought we was discussin fishin!!!!
Yeah we gotta do that crap if we sell anything. Im on hold till that garbage is repealed!!!

Im gonna buy nothing but rifle kits .......:eek:[/QUOTE]

LOL.. we WERE discussin' fishin'...C'mon, man... get with it! :D

Dang!! I'll have to break out the camera next time the wife and I make crab cakes and crab wontons. Makes a mess, but they sure are good. :p:D

There's nothing else in this world like a good steak though. :):):)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top