JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What at least now if I encounter anyone who feels that way, I can just shoot them first before they hurt my son. Once I am gone I guess not..
I'm really confused by your response to my response of your initial question.

In your theoretical example you asked if people would shoot your son if he was acting in a way that made people feel uncomfortable. I responded that if your son was attacking myself or my family (physical violence that theoretically makes me concerned for my life or that of my family) yeah, why would he be dealt with any differently than any other violent attacker?

If he is just acting strange but not violent, then no, why would he be?

I'm really confused by your response to my response of your initial question.

In your theoretical example you asked if people would shoot your son if he was acting in a way that made people feel uncomfortable. I responded that if your son was attacking myself or my family (physical violence that theoretically makes me concerned for my life or that of my family) yeah, why would he be dealt with any differently than any other violent attacker?

If he is just acting strange but not violent, then no, why would he be?
My comment was not specifically aimed at you, if my son was assaulting someone I could understand a "in kind" response but you started of with "acting in a way that made people feel uncomfortable" if that is all it takes then no wonder a person would be shot, I am flabbergasted more anti's don't shoot more people since everyone that does not carry their ideals would make them "uncomfortable"

My comment was not specifically aimed at you, if my son was assaulting someone I could understand a "in kind" response but you started of with "acting in a way that made people feel uncomfortable" if that is all it takes then no wonder a person would be shot, I am flabbergasted more anti's don't shoot more people since everyone that does not carry their ideals would make them "uncomfortable"
I think you're emotionally compromised contemplating this theoretical situation involving your son and it's effecting your reading comprehension here. I was paraphrasing you that if your son was acting in a way that made people feel uncomfortable, and then explained my response, at no point did I remotely suggest anyone being shot for acting in a way that makes others feel uncomfortable, but I then did stipulate that if his actions were violent and potentially life threatening, of course that is just like any other self defense situation.

Edit: So you are bow talking about anti-gun people shooting other people? Most of them don't carry guns in the first place, but regarding violence, there are plenty of videos of crazy democrat voters attacking people (without guns) because they express a viewpoint contrary to their own.

I think you're emotionally compromised contemplating this theoretical situation involving your son and it's effecting your reading comprehension here. I was paraphrasing you that if your son was acting in a way that made people feel uncomfortable, and then explained my response, at no point did I remotely suggest anyone being shot for acting in a way that makes others feel uncomfortable, but I then did stipulate that if his actions were violent and potentially life threatening, of course that is just like any other self defense situation.

Edit: So you are bow talking about anti-gun people shooting other people? Most of them don't carry guns in the first place, but regarding violence, there are plenty of videos of crazy democrat voters attacking people (without guns) because they express a viewpoint contrary to their own.
In regards to your edit, yeah I know most anti's don't carry guns I was just being glib, but I do agree with the last portion of your edit.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top