JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mag dump! :D

I wonder what made him come back and shoot the bad guy up, he's already down.
My guess is he thought the robber he shot might still be alive and came back to finish him off so as to have no other side of the story.

He seems to have just driven off after he shot the robber both times, as if there was no camera coverage at all.

Last Edited:
My guess is he thought the robber he shot might still be alive and came back to finish him off so as to have no other side of the story.
Not real smart. Doesn't everyone know that ATM machines have wide-angle lens cameras in them these days? Captures everything...

Last Edited:
Damn... Seattle anti-gunners would love this, they would crucify this person. Then they would do the equivalent of hanging him in the town square to show all the other gun owners what would happen if you use your horrible gun for any reason (yes I would say going back was not smart, but the Seattle ruling class would not care because they would use the situation to push their anti-gun narrative)

Paying cash doesn't give me between 2-5% "cashback" on my purchases compared to using my credit card.

The last time I got cash out of the ATM it was before I594 went into effect and I was buying a gun private party with cash.

Not real smart. Doesn't everyone know that ATM machines have wide-angle lens cameras in them these days? Captures everything...
I didn't know that. But I would assume that the area around an ATM would be covered by cameras.
It's nice when the gene pool cleans itself.

Edit: Geez that driver was a moron. He was legally free and clear most likely of any serious charges based on the initial incident to then drive back 10 minutes later and put shots in the corpse again… you can't fix studpid.
The fact that he lifted the robbers gun suggests both that he wasn't planning on reporting the incident and didn't think he was being photographed.

I didn't know that. But I would assume that the area around an ATM would be covered by cameras.
Yep, if you look at the videos from the news reports, it's pretty obvious that the source of the video is from the ATM itself.

I always use up all my ammo during one range session so............

I am not into ATM either in case anyone was wondering
Reminds me of one range trip last winter. My range in in a spot downtown that is a sewer. One of those clear cold days. About 20 deg outside. As Wife and I pull up I see this freak walking down the sidewalk, no shirt, waving his arms and talking to people only he could see. As I drive in front of him he is yelling something at me as I park. Wife is all freaked out, saying what is that. I said what does it look like? Then she is all freaked wondering if he is going to follow us. At that I did start laughing. Saying by all means follow cars into the shooting range parking lot. One way to clean the gene pool. :s0140:
The meth head for all his "crazy" must have known to NOT screw with people at that parking lot as he did not set foot in there.

Reminds me of one range trip last winter. My range in in a spot downtown that is a sewer. One of those clear cold days. About 20 deg outside. As Wife and I pull up I see this freak walking down the sidewalk, no shirt, waving his arms and talking to people only he could see. As I drive in front of him he is yelling something at me as I park. Wife is all freaked out, saying what is that. I said what does it look like? Then she is all freaked wondering if he is going to follow us. At that I did start laughing. Saying by all means follow cars into the shooting range parking lot. One way to clean the gene pool. :s0140:
The meth head for all his "crazy" must have known to NOT screw with people at that parking lot as he did not set foot in there.
Stuff like this scares me though, my autistic child runs around and waves his hands a lot. He is a child now and I am here to tell people what is going on but what happens when I am gone and he is an adult? will he scare people like your wife because you don't really know why this person is action like this? would you shoot him? I realize it is not fair to ask such a question of you but it is something to think about...

Last Edited:
The fact that he lifted the robbers gun suggests both that he wasn't planning on reporting the incident and didn't think he was being photographed.
Awwww.....Come On Man

It was because the gun was a ___________ (probably/maybe a Glock though). And, maybe he could perhaps one day.....could use it for himself? Or later as a drop gun? Or he could always sell it later to some gangbanger? Or pass it along to a family member (maybe his son)? Not to mention that maybe he has relatives in CA who have been looking for one for a long time. Wait a minute.....maybe his wife has been looking to upgrade from her shotgun?

Is that you President BIDEN?

Aloha, Mark

Stuff like this scares me though, my autistic child runs around and waves his hands a lot. He is a child now and I am here to tell people what is going on but what happens when I am gone and he is an adult? will he scare people like your wife because you don't really know why this person is action like this? would you shoot him? I realize it is not fair to ask such a question of you but it is something to think about...
The overwhelming majority of people would avoid confrontation with him, and if that were not possible, would exhaust all other reasonable efforts before resorting to that.

Didn't learn too much in kiddy jail. Would still be alive and possibly a productive citizen one day if he looked, listened and learned. Wonder what the kid's father had to say. Oh 😞.

As to the guy in the truck. Seems pretty personal. Beyond the obvious. Did he know the gunmen? Weird to actually, circle back to finish the answer. No. You can't have my money.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this sort of thing. I read about one case when I was young that inspired such thinking. An apartment dweller (AD) was in his living room and a young man just walked in without knocking. AD objected and warned invader. Invader paid no attention and kept coming. AD shot and killed invader.

"Invader" was a deaf teenager going to a party of other deaf teenagers thrown by someone who was also deaf. The teenager had the wrong apartment. He didn't knock because "walk in without knocking" was the expected protocol. He didn't read lips either. And he couldn't hear AD's warning. So he died.

We depend on people behaving "normally" in order to evaluate whether they present a danger to us. We also depend on the cues we might pick up from a person who is evil or doing something evil. But a person can act different for many reasons, most of which aren't that they are evil or are trying to do evil. The person behaving abnormally may represent a real threat even if they aren't evil (such as someone hallucinating that you are attacking them). Or they may not. I've experienced four occasions where I needed to use a gun to chase off a "bad guy". Two were home invasions. One of those invasions was by someone--a stranger--who was enraged by drugs and grief and very dangerous to me in the moment, but I'm convinced was not necessarily evil.

One reason I have practiced with guns and thought about SD scenarios as much as I have is so I have the confidence to wait until the last possible moment before shooting and have the maximum room for deescalation. It paid off that day.

Awwww.....Come On Man

It was because the gun was a ___________ (probably/maybe a Glock though). And, maybe he could perhaps one day.....could use it for himself? Or later as a drop gun? Or he could always sell it later to some gangbanger? Or pass it along to a family member (maybe his son)? Not to mention that maybe he has relatives in CA who have been looking for one for a long time. Wait a minute.....maybe his wife has been looking to upgrade from her shotgun?

Is that you President BIDEN?

Aloha, Mark
Mark, you must have misinterpreted me. I'm saying crime victim took the gun because he thought he could get away with it. You're giving reasons why he wanted the gun, all of which are possibilities, but not what I was addressing. Was I stating sympathy for the robber? No. Do I feel sympathy for the robber? No.
Aloha, Carol

Mark, you must have misinterpreted me. I'm saying crime victim took the gun because he thought he could get away with it. You're giving reasons why he wanted the gun, all of which are possibilities, but not what I was addressing. Was I stating sympathy for the robber? No. Do I feel sympathy for the robber? No.
Aloha, Carol
It's a part of his "Aw C'mon man" series dedicated to our Sniffer in Chief. Don't take anything of his seriously that's prefaced with that phrase.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this sort of thing. I read about one case when I was young that inspired such thinking. An apartment dweller (AD) was in his living room and a young man just walked in without knocking. AD objected and warned invader. Invader paid no attention and kept coming. AD shot and killed invader.

"Invader" was a deaf teenager going to a party of other deaf teenagers thrown by someone who was also deaf. The teenager had the wrong apartment. He didn't knock because "walk in without knocking" was the expected protocol. He didn't read lips either. And he couldn't hear AD's warning. So he died.

We depend on people behaving "normally" in order to evaluate whether they present a danger to us. We also depend on the cues we might pick up from a person who is evil or doing something evil. But a person can act different for many reasons, most of which aren't that they are evil or are trying to do evil. The person behaving abnormally may represent a real threat even if they aren't evil (such as someone hallucinating that you are attacking them). Or they may not. I've experienced four occasions where I needed to use a gun to chase off a "bad guy". Two were home invasions. One of those invasions was by someone--a stranger--who was enraged by drugs and grief and very dangerous to me in the moment, but I'm convinced was not necessarily evil.

One reason I have practiced with guns and thought about SD scenarios as much as I have is so I have the confidence to wait until the last possible moment before shooting and have the maximum room for deescalation. It paid off that day.
There was a shoot, don't shoot, scenario that was shown to us police recruits similar to your story above.

If anything.....it made us aware of the possibility of deaf people.

Yeah.....I'd say that "normal thinking people" don't mean to use DEADLY FORCE unless they absolutely have to.
So then.....IMHO.....calling police racist or saying that PDs are inherently racist.....just makes/made things worse. Thank your local #BLM and their followers who repeat that c@#*.

Things can happen.

Before someone rushes to judgment......Awww sorry........

It's probably no use trying to convince anyone of anything anymore. Especially when speaking about police response.

It's just easier to say......

Defund the Police

Rrrrright.....
It's NOT like I'll see them get tossed from their positions in Congress or locally.

I could only WISH that people wake up.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
This was MY initial thought as well but the coming back part was confusing at first until it was reported he was only THEN on the phone with 911 and saying he was being shot at. Seems like he was concocting a weak story without considering he was on video.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top