JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He's only charged with aggravated battery with a firearm because the medical examiner has determined that the perp was already dead before he returned and shot him again.

I wonder what made him come back and shoot the bad guy up, he's already down.
Probably anger. I'm pretty sure no matter how angry I might be in that sort of situation I'd still know better than to return to the area, let alone batter a corpse.

He just wanted a bit of a do-over, maybe he's a little OCD & thought he could do better with a second chance :rolleyes:

Looks like he put plenty of rounds into the little punk the first time around.
He shoulda turned his sights to his blind side and dumped a few rounds into that little sh*t in the white hoodie, too...

It's nice when the gene pool cleans itself.

Edit: Geez that driver was a moron. He was legally free and clear most likely of any serious charges based on the initial incident to then drive back 10 minutes later and put shots in the corpse again… you can't fix studpid.

I only use drive up atm's during daylight hours, always leave my vehicle in gear and always have my firearm in my lap. Head on a swivel until
My transactions are completed and my window is back up.

Until trying to rob someone becomes more dangerous and a death sentence, we'll continue to see such behavior. We live in a predatory society and it takes time and effort to not be a victim…. Sad really….

He just wanted a bit of a do-over, maybe he's a little OCD & thought he could do better with a second chance :rolleyes:
In FarCry 5 the zombies/angels often get back up and attack just when you turn your back. Gotta be careful and I personally have had to return and put a few more rounds in them. Maybe the driver is a gamer also.

Here's a comment from one of my trained graduates of the, "Dad-Jokes Academy" that I run…. My work here is completed, and it makes me PROUD! :s0108:

C1ED7F0A-F288-4915-A40F-B806D8BC867B.jpeg

Last Edited:
At least he didn't come back and strap him to the hood of his truck to bring home as a trophy.
I'll bet he loses his firearms over this.
They will show he can't maintain proper control and is a safty risk.

Here's a comment from one of my trained graduates of the, "Dad-Jokes Academy" that I run…. My work here is completed, and it makes me PROUD! :s0108:

View attachment 1006194
Dad-Jokes-Academy. Damn, I missed Dad Humor 101, but it's 50 years too late to take it now. Do you have a follow-on course for OF Dads, hints on helping sons keep it real while dealing with modern teens?

How to ruin your life in one easy session. Guy would have been fine if he had just driven off, called Police, told them where he was and waited for the Police to come to him at some place safe. Instead he is now screwed over stupidity.

Dad-Jokes-Academy. Damn, I missed Dad Humor 101, but it's 50 years too late to take it now. Do you have a follow-on course for OF Dads, hints on helping sons keep it real while dealing with modern teens?

I suggest mockery of developing teenage "gamer bod", neck beards, weak arms that can't seem to pick up anything heavier than a smartphone, and making sure they know which end of a hammer to hold it from….

I also offer you a video referral to the YT channel "Angry Cops"….. he's a former Army Drill Sgt, his attitude, age, and location are about right to make him a possible long-lost "love child" of mine from my Army days on the East Coast…. Them 80's East coast chicks with the "big hair" were party-girls!!

:s0108:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads