JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like he was concocting a weak story without considering he was on video.
Yeah, that's what I said earlier and just don't understand about this guy in the pick-up.
One has to be aware that ATMs have a camera on them to aid LEO in pursuing robbery suspects that target folks at ATMs.
Who doesn't know that ATMs have built-in cameras these days? o_O

Last Edited:
Who doesn't know that ATMs have built-in cameras these days?
It is surprising how many have no idea of things like this. I experience it often with people I talk to HOWEVER I could understand how in the 'heat of the moment' one might not even think about, or overlook a cam even if fully aware of them.

I wonder what (if) he will face any issues because he 'altered' the story and in effect lied while on the phone - which I assume was to 911.
I've thought about this myself and I suspect he will face a slew of charges.
One of the news clips I watched said that he did indeed call 911, and stated that he was being shot at while he was on the phone with 911. :eek:
First off, that is a bold-faced lie backed up by the video footage, so he's falsified a 911 call, which I'm sure is some sort of a crime (filing false report?).
Secondly, I can see where he will also be charged with tampering with evidence at a crime scene (stealing the dead kid's gun).
Thirdly, there's probably a charge of reckless endangerment for discharging a firearm when there is no danger to himself nor need to defend himself.
So yeah, I think he has a few legal entanglements to worry about other than just shooting a corpse...

Awwwww......Come On Man

He wasn't trying to "steal" the gun. He only meant to take it away from the body because.....Zombies? Or, who knows.....some other kid might/may have come by and taken it and used it. Or, call it, his attempt at safe guarding evidence?

Is that you President Biden?

Aloha, Mark

Stuff like this scares me though, my autistic child runs around and waves his hands a lot. He is a child now and I am here to tell people what is going on but what happens when I am gone and he is an adult? will he scare people like your wife because you don't really know why this person is action like this? would you shoot him? I realize it is not fair to ask such a question of you but it is something to think about...
Depends on if he is assaulting me or my family or not. If he'a not assaulting me or my family, he wouldn't get maced/shot.

Storytime....."Shots Fired".......

I still remember that time when some officers were on foot and were trying to stop a vehicle from leaving the scene. Sorry, I can't remember what was the original "crime". Anyway, the woman driver wasn't having any of that. She just drove through.

The officers later said that they had feared for their lives. And even had to jump to the side to avoid being hit by the car. One of the officers actually said that he had to discharge his weapon. Their lives had been put in jeopardy. She tried to run them over......and thus, her immediate capture and deadly force was allowed by law.

Hell if I know what he was intending to shoot the driver or just that car. Rrright, a moving target/vehicle. Or for that matter....if it was TRUELY "justified or not".

Yeah.....I wasn't there. So anyway......one of the officers......in an excited voice broadcast over the radio......

Shots Fired, Shots Fired.

So......without making this post any longer. Do you think that the officer should have been a little more specific? Like, who was shooting? Was she doing the shooting or was it he doing the shooting? I'd imagine that maybe/possibly......the other responding police officers might just do something STUPID like shooting an unarmed woman due to his radio call.

Whatever.....probably just another thing to think about if you've ever thought about joining. Or maybe I still have PTSD over stuff like that?

Getting back to calling 911 and shooting (while on the phone w/911).

Yeah.....ever notice how fast the police respond when the dispatcher can hear gunfire in the background?

Don't get me wrong. I do NOT condone lying (and/or especially about a shooting).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Stuff like this scares me though, my autistic child runs around and waves his hands a lot. He is a child now and I am here to tell people what is going on but what happens when I am gone and he is an adult? will he scare people like your wife because you don't really know why this person is action like this? would you shoot him? I realize it is not fair to ask such a question of you but it is something to think about...
Does he walk around outside when its 20 deg with no shirt on? If so then yes he will scare people.

Storytime....."Shots Fired".......

Hell if I know what he was intending to shoot the driver or just that car. Rrright, a moving target/vehicle. Or for that matter....if it was TRUELY "justified or not".

Yeah.....I wasn't there. So anyway......one of the officers......in an excited voice broadcast over the radio......

Shots Fired, Shots Fired.

So......without making this post any longer. Do you think that the officer should have been a little more specific?
Spend a little time listening to Police radio traffic and you may get some idea why. First when an officer fires the first thing that happens in the 911 lines melts down. Everyone who hears the shots starts to call.
The Officer who fired is both telling his dispatch that Police have fired, he is telling other Officers they need more help NOW, and he is doing that while he is still holding his weapon he just fired at someone with. So he could put his gun away and tie up the air with a long version of what is going on. So no other Officers could get on the air, and of course he would not be seeing if he just hit something. Or he could call out shots fired, and deal with the person he just felt he needed to fire on.
Normally VERY soon after the call shots fired one Officer will start to give more info. Like were shots fired from them, are any of them hit or the target, is anyone else hit, do they need medical aid pronto, and so forth.

I've thought about this myself and I suspect he will face a slew of charges.
One of the news clips I watched said that he did indeed call 911, and stated that he was being shot at while he was on the phone with 911. :eek:
First off, that is a bold-faced lie backed up by the video footage, so he's falsified a 911 call, which I'm sure is some sort of a crime (filing false report?).
Secondly, I can see where he will also be charged with tampering with evidence at a crime scene (stealing the dead kid's gun).
Thirdly, there's probably a charge of reckless endangerment for discharging a firearm when there is no danger to himself nor need to defend himself.
So yeah, I think he has a few legal entanglements to worry about other than just shooting a corpse...
YEP! If he was on the phone with 911 it is recorded and will be used against him. Bottom line he has ruined his life at best over not being able to control himself. This video will live long in classes telling people who wish to carry how not to be stupid.

Spend a little time listening to Police radio traffic and you may get some idea why. First when an officer fires the first thing that happens in the 911 lines melts down. Everyone who hears the shots starts to call.
The Officer who fired is both telling his dispatch that Police have fired, he is telling other Officers they need more help NOW, and he is doing that while he is still holding his weapon he just fired at someone with. So he could put his gun away and tie up the air with a long version of what is going on. So no other Officers could get on the air, and of course he would not be seeing if he just hit something. Or he could call out shots fired, and deal with the person he just felt he needed to fire on.
Normally VERY soon after the call shots fired one Officer will start to give more info. Like were shots fired from them, are any of them hit or the target, is anyone else hit, do they need medical aid pronto, and so forth.

Yes....I understand the excitement. And that, not everyone can even think FAST. And still be clear, concise, and precise. And most of all.....that NOT everyone is perfect ALL of the time.

Though......today.......the public demands it (of everyone on the police force). Or they'll burn down your town/city.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I admit that when I first heard the.....

Shots Fired, Shots Fired

I had assumed that he meant that they were fired upon by the suspect. Otherwise.......maybe a calmer voice would have helped? Awww......whatever. I'm glad to be OUT.

Last Edited:
Yes....I understand the excitement. And not everyone can even think FAST and still be clear, concise, and precise.

Aloha, Mark
Think fast?:confused:
His trouble in not the initial shoot. He did amazingly well there in that multiple scum is shooting at him. He was fine there. Now getting out and taking the one gun off the one down? Not wise but still he is fine. He then drives off, then comes back to do a mag dump into the one who is down and he has that ones gun. This is not panic, this is premeditation.

Think fast?:confused:
His trouble in not the initial shoot. He did amazingly well there in that multiple scum is shooting at him. He was fine there. Now getting out and taking the one gun off the one down? Not wise but still he is fine. He then drives off, then comes back to do a mag dump into the one who is down and he has that ones gun. This is not panic, this is premeditation.
Sorry....I was talking about the Officers in the Shots Fired posting.

Aloha, Mark

Sorry....I was talking about the Officers in the Shots Fired posting.

Aloha, Mark
OK that makes sense. Now that is a HIGH STRESS situation that few can really imagine until they are in one. The norm when an Officer fires is he has multiple people yelling things at them at the same time while they are also checking to see if they hit anyone with their shots. Its hard to do. Good while back a famous mass shoot of Police happened here. 4 of them are in a coffee shop doing the morning BS while waiting to start. Some scum comes in and opens up on them and killed all 4. Only one officer was even able to get his gun into play and actually shot the scum but, sadly the scum put his last round in that Cops head. Then took that Cops gun walked off gut shot and got in a vehicle to drive away. It was a rather small department here that in one swoop lost about 1/3 of it's force. The ones left were some tough Officers to go on with their job after that. :(

I remember that incident.

R.I.P.

Aloha, Mark
I felt real bad for the City Cop who walked in on it. Another example of what its like to work for the 911 system. The barista who was working there ran out, called 911, was screaming and incoherent, telling dispatch that someone was shooting at Police and that Police were shooting back. She was the only call. They could not calm her. They tried the Cops on their radio and none of course answered. So they asked one Cop from the city next door to check on them. At this point they thought some nut was on the 911 line and the Cops were not paying attention to their radio's. So he walked in to find what had happened. :eek:

re: Shots Fired.

I can also remember that one prosecutor told a group of officers shortly after the incident that....

If you stand in the road and the car doesn't wanna stop.......get out of the way or get run over. It's your fault. Don't even think about shooting.

Yeah......of course there are circumstances that don't/won't always fit the bill. Though you know....such a broad statement and all that.

BUT generally......yeah......WA has the new police attitude/law about doing the job.

Aloha, Mark

re: Shots Fired.

I can also remember that one prosecutor told a group of officers shortly after the incident that....

If you stand in the road and the car doesn't wanna stop.......get out of the way or get run over. It's your fault. Don't even think about shooting.

Yeah......of course there are circumstances that don't/won't always fit the bill. Though you know....such a broad statement and all that.

BUT generally......yeah......WA has the new police attitude/law about doing the job.

Aloha, Mark
Yep there has been in the past some VERY poor choice shooting where some LEO actually went and got in front of the vehicle then shot. One of the up sides to a camera everywhere now is it gets real hard to do something that stupid and not be caught. A few get into real trouble by lying about it, then film proves they lied. Sadly the voters here in WA decided to go way to the other side to the point now may Cops will just watch as crime happens. So the voters again are going to find out they need to be careful what they ask for.
You see this all the time in many large cities. Residents of really bad parts scream about the criminals and drugs. Cops show up and the same people run out to scream, throw things at them, film them, and lie about them. Cops stop coming and the same people scream when one of their kids is laying dead in the street from the same scum they wanted to protect from Cops. It really is a mental disorder with a lot of these people. I just feel bad for the ones with common sense who often are stuck in the middle.

I believe that this.....is what Alexx1401 speaks of.

But then......I could be wrong.

Aloha, Mark
That was the one. I was just down the road when it happened. Had just got off work and at first was not really paying attention to the traffic. Only good part was days later when another Cop put the scum down for good as he was trying to sneak up behind him to kill yet again. What a piece of trash he was may he burn for it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top