JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was hoping for a Christmas gift to myself to be arriving this month, alas, no news from the front yet. Still a few days left to go, but not holding out a lot of hope that the .GOV folks will scoot things along.
You need to keep in mine there are 10,004 paycheck collectors that do zero all day then their are 4 that actually process the paperwork
thats why it takes close to a year to get one done LOL

Dang
I'm guessing my paper for my suppressor is going via snail mail
I had a local shop do everything for me as it was my first NFA item.
Oh well...

The PDF file they send says draft on it or I would do the same.

Thats weird, mine do not say draft. It does say 'ATF copy' at the bottom of the page, but that shouldn't matter. This is what an approved, emailed Eform 1 looks like for anyone curious.

approved_blacked_form_1.jpg

I'm starting to think we should take them cashing our checks as approval!

"Well see ATF agent, you have already taken my tax money, so I see it tax paid!"

My eform was approved on the 4th, and I have not seen anything in the mail. I assumed printing out the signed and stamped pdf in the approval email was good enough. I suppose I'll double check.

How long did your e-file take to get approved?

Edit:

Sorry, nevermind. I went back and found your previous post. That is very cool. Less than 3 weeks is great! Hoping they are still going through that fast.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads