JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally If someone came knocking on my door asking to shoot on my land I probably wouldn't be too happy either.
I don't trust any one and wouldn't want some jack wagon getting all trigger happy and throwing some lead towards my house or kids.

But a little sluething work and you could find a phone number. Or find a real estate agent, and they can find it

That about sums it up...
Harsh reality is most people are complete dumbasses. I don't blame the farmers/ranchers for a second, it's just flat not worth the hassle.

We were lucky enough to create some great relationships early on, and maintain our relationships through being respectful, following all rules set by the land owner (to the T), and in general just not being dumbasses/pains in the bubblegum.

Yeah I can totally understand that. I would be reluctant to let someone I didn't know shoot on my land too. I like the idea of trying to meet people at a bar or restaraunt- that's how I got all my boat rides for halibut fishing in Alaska- buy the right person a drink and, blammo! Taut lines and full iceboxes!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews